PDA

View Full Version : Installing navigation, DVD, GPS, GSM/GPRS module

Flubbie
12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Hi,

I want to install a selfbuild navigation, DVD, GSM/GPRS fleetmanagement module in my 03 H2.

Since I'm from Europe and the on-star is not working here I will use the microphone, speaker and GPS from it. The only problem that I have with this is:
Were can I find the correct cables and how can I remove the on-start box from my H2 withoud to much work to do.

The cables that I need are:
+12VDC
Contact switch
GPS antenna (on-star)
Microphone (on-star)
Speaker (on-star)

Do you think it's possible to use all those connections?

Regards Peter-Jan

Flubbie
Hi,

I want to install a selfbuild navigation, DVD, GSM/GPRS fleetmanagement module in my 03 H2.

Since I'm from Europe and the on-star is not working here I will use the microphone, speaker and GPS from it. The only problem that I have with this is:
Were can I find the correct cables and how can I remove the on-start box from my H2 withoud to much work to do.

+12VDC
Contact switch
GPS antenna (on-star)
Microphone (on-star)
Speaker (on-star)

Regards Peter-Jan

Flubbie
Hi,

+12VDC
Contact switch
GPS antenna (on-star)
Microphone (on-star)
Speaker (on-star)

Regards Peter-Jan