PDA

View Full Version : AVN2454 and 2003 H2

rvs9
08-10-2005, 12:11 AM
I posted this under another thread, but some of you (that possibly could help me) might have missed it. I have the AVN2454 unit in my '03 H2. The way that it was installed, I:

1) Do not have steering wheel controls
2) Do not have voice NAV
3) Do not like my OnStar setup. The installer placed a small speaker under the steering column so that I could hear, but it is not loud enough. And the radio does not go mute when I make a call or receive a call. I would like to have it work like it did the day that I first got the H2 (play through my door speakers & mute radio when I make/receive a call).

What equipment do I need to make the above happen? Because I am going to print out this list and take it directly to the installer. I appreciate your help.

rvs9
08-10-2005, 12:11 AM
I posted this under another thread, but some of you (that possibly could help me) might have missed it. I have the AVN2454 unit in my '03 H2. The way that it was installed, I:

1) Do not have steering wheel controls
2) Do not have voice NAV
3) Do not like my OnStar setup. The installer placed a small speaker under the steering column so that I could hear, but it is not loud enough. And the radio does not go mute when I make a call or receive a call. I would like to have it work like it did the day that I first got the H2 (play through my door speakers & mute radio when I make/receive a call).

What equipment do I need to make the above happen? Because I am going to print out this list and take it directly to the installer. I appreciate your help.