PDA

View Full Version : Exit Memory Seat Function

JamesT
12-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Mine doesnt work, hasnt worked since day one. Hummer dealership says that its a "known" problem BUT they have no solution and GM is "working on it". For over a freaking year?!?!!?!? WTF? Any insight will be appreciated.

JamesT
Mine doesnt work, hasnt worked since day one. Hummer dealership says that its a "known" problem BUT they have no solution and GM is "working on it". For over a freaking year?!?!!?!? WTF? Any insight will be appreciated.

JamesT

ChuckE
12-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Perhaps you are setting the seat memory positions (including the Exit position) when your Transmission is not in the Park position.

I believe the memory only gets saved when you are in the Park position, even though the "ding ding" (when you think you are saving the setting) happens no matter what transmission position you are in.

Also, I read here, somewhere on the board, that the '05 H2 has some memory features removed, I think it was the key fob recall for Driver 1 or 2, but not sure.