PDA

View Full Version : just purchased silverstars

unaslob
12-10-2003, 11:00 PM
I just purchased a set of the silverstar lights.... LOVE THEM.. they are much better then those cheap blue things I got when I was hummer young and foolish... they are MUCH brighter. they are selling them buy one get the second half off, then they have a six dollar rebate mail-in as well.

I was picking up a new trailer hitch and decided what the hey... damn advertising near the counter... I wasnt even thinking about them.

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!

unaslob
12-10-2003, 11:00 PM
I just purchased a set of the silverstar lights.... LOVE THEM.. they are much better then those cheap blue things I got when I was hummer young and foolish... they are MUCH brighter. they are selling them buy one get the second half off, then they have a six dollar rebate mail-in as well.

I was picking up a new trailer hitch and decided what the hey... damn advertising near the counter... I wasnt even thinking about them.

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!

FrgMstr
12-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Linkage?

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com

unaslob
12-10-2003, 11:38 PM
I was acutally at AUTOZONE.... i had to pick up a hitch i ordered, and was looking around. there was an ad by the register... and i started thinking about a thread online about them, they were only 19.99 a piece... not bad.

unaslob

noc
12-11-2003, 06:42 AM
They are around $37 at walmart .. no rebates

prplprowlr
12-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Unaslob,
I originally posted the installation of the silver stars nearly 2 months or more ago. You will absolutely love them, great lighting at a great price. The only drawback is I wish my DRL's had bulbs like these available. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif