PDA

View Full Version : My New Ride...

Buckeye Hummer
10-21-2003, 12:40 AM
So I traded in my H2 and picked this one up. It's a 2003 with Elocker, MTR's, 12 disc cd changer, leather seats and a 12000# winch. I will be breaking it's cherry on Wednesday at which time we should have more pics. The youngster in the pic is the son of a friend of mine that wanted me to email it to him. I didn't think he would appreciate his picture on the net so I blacked his face out. More pics to come...

Buckeye Hummer
10-21-2003, 12:40 AM
So I traded in my H2 and picked this one up. It's a 2003 with Elocker, MTR's, 12 disc cd changer, leather seats and a 12000# winch. I will be breaking it's cherry on Wednesday at which time we should have more pics. The youngster in the pic is the son of a friend of mine that wanted me to email it to him. I didn't think he would appreciate his picture on the net so I blacked his face out. More pics to come...

DennisAJC
10-21-2003, 05:46 AM
Buckeye,

Will you be disappearing from the H2 group now that you've moved to a higher plane? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Bustin Cherries....mmmmm.....so long ago.

"A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words."

Buckeye Hummer
10-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Dennis,

I don't consider an H1 a higher plane just a higher payment. No, I will definitely not leave this forum, it's the only one I am involved in. I hope it can become more HUMMER and less H2 specific. It would attract more people particularly when the SUT's, H3 and HX come out. It just seems to make sense.

Phil,

Thanks, I was on the fence between a soft top and a wagon. I think the camping with the kids as well as security for the contents pushed me to the wagon.

Buckeye Hummer
10-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Alec,

It's just different. I don't know how else to explain it, not better or worse just different. I have yet to hit a trail with it but we shall see. I am also still getting accustomed to driving it, which is also very different than my H2. Not a bigger smile factor, I really liked my H2 even though the suspension creek was driving me mad! I'll let you know after I take it off road tomorrow.

Jason

SuperPoser
11-03-2003, 01:53 AM
hella sweet ride ya got there!

http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~melliott/hobbies.htm