PDA

View Full Version : drivers seat wont work

FiremanJay
08-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Damn can any thing else go wrong today. Besides having to recharge the a/c.
i went and picked up the parts that i ordered.
and low and behold the drivers seat controls stoped working. so i spent the 14.00 bucks and got a new circuit breaker but that didnt work, i ran a test light and have power going into the box under the seat but no power to the switches on the side. i have tried to check all the connections but they seem to be conected i will try to find out if a wire was cut by the seat.
Has any one else had this problem and if so what was the fix.
thats what i get for buying used.... out of warranty but i still love my H2 wouldnt trade it for the world. will fix it as it breaks....
Jay

FiremanJay
08-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Damn can any thing else go wrong today. Besides having to recharge the a/c.
i went and picked up the parts that i ordered.
and low and behold the drivers seat controls stoped working. so i spent the 14.00 bucks and got a new circuit breaker but that didnt work, i ran a test light and have power going into the box under the seat but no power to the switches on the side. i have tried to check all the connections but they seem to be conected i will try to find out if a wire was cut by the seat.
Has any one else had this problem and if so what was the fix.
thats what i get for buying used.... out of warranty but i still love my H2 wouldnt trade it for the world. will fix it as it breaks....
Jay

FiremanJay
09-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Well i figured it out. i would seem every time the exit assit seat option moves the seat down then back i was pulling the wire connector to the switches loose. i have now turned off the exit assit option and have had no problems since.

LoLo
09-13-2005, 10:49 PM
...don't you hate it when that happens? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Glad you figured it out!

FiremanJay
09-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks