PDA

View Full Version : BEst billet fuel door?

CRUZMISL
01-30-2004, 11:42 PM
I've been looking around and it seems everyone has one except the original Hummer was is all gone. I don't want a bling bling finish, just low key satin. Any suggestions? It doesn't necessarily need to lock either.
Thanks,
Joe

CRUZMISL
01-30-2004, 11:42 PM
I've been looking around and it seems everyone has one except the original Hummer was is all gone. I don't want a bling bling finish, just low key satin. Any suggestions? It doesn't necessarily need to lock either.
Thanks,
Joe

HGW
01-31-2004, 02:54 AM
I have an origional in satin. Chapters@erols.com

SOCRATES
02-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Yeah, whatever happened to the Genuine Hummer fuel doors? Do they offer one in Black? I've been searching for the past month..

Thanks!

Black '04 H2 w/ Adventure & Luxury Packages. Corsa on the way!

HGW
02-01-2004, 10:38 AM
The origional fuel door was supposed to be offered by GM dealers in January via amp-research. It is not out yet.

I have a couple of satin ones from SMA that look the same but the word Hummer is missing on the center of the door--let me know and I will be able to get one to you. It can be powdercoated black.

Also, go to hummer.com and see the new (origional) door under the options section for the H2.

Gromet
02-01-2004, 12:17 PM
there was a chrome one at my dealership last week behind the service counter. Looked like chrome finish.

2003 Black - Adv/Lux Package

SOCRATES
02-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Here is a picture of the Genuine Hummer fuel door that is "supposed" to be out soon.

Does anyone know when exactly? Will it be offered in Black? I love this door!!

Black '04 H2 w/ Adventure & Luxury Packages. Corsa on the way!