PDA

View Full Version : Need Part Number for New Sunvisor

H2ummer
12-26-2004, 03:02 PM
After much struggling to get the passenger side sunvisor down, I realize that I have mangaged to break it so it will not go back up.
I am looking to buy a new one and need the part number. PartsGuy can you help? Anyone else?
I don't know if the color matters with the part number, but mine is grey.

Well after looking at it closer, I guess it is not the sunvisor itself that is the problem but the mounting parts that hold it to the headliner.

Thanks,
Wendell

H2ummer
After much struggling to get the passenger side sunvisor down, I realize that I have mangaged to break it so it will not go back up.
I am looking to buy a new one and need the part number. PartsGuy can you help? Anyone else?

Well after looking at it closer, I guess it is not the sunvisor itself that is the problem but the mounting parts that hold it to the headliner.

Thanks,
Wendell

H2ummer

Thanks,
Wendell

LasVegas
12-26-2004, 04:09 PM
Wendell...Have you checked the online H2 junk yard parts? Also, check your private messages please.
Thanks

partsguy
12-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Do not order the whole visor!you, more then likely broke the retainer and can be bought
seperate.

H2ummer
12-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah it is only the retainer that is broke. Any assistance in getting this would be appreciated.
Shoot me a PM when you get back from vacation.

Happy Holidays and Thanks,
Wendell