PDA

View Full Version : creek with turning

unaslob
12-20-2004, 11:48 PM
We just got our first snow here in the poconos and it was alot of fun. It is the first time I have had the 4 wheel hi lock engaged for more then an hour or two. I was hearing on right handed turns at slow speeds, like turning 90 degrees onto another road, I was hearing this loud creek from the front right wheel. it was not everytime. but it happened about 4 times in the matter of 2.5 hours of driving.

Earlier in the year, summer and fall, I never had this problem in dirt or mud.

unaslob

unaslob
We just got our first snow here in the poconos and it was alot of fun. It is the first time I have had the 4 wheel hi lock engaged for more then an hour or two. I was hearing on right handed turns at slow speeds, like turning 90 degrees onto another road, I was hearing this loud creek from the front right wheel. it was not everytime. but it happened about 4 times in the matter of 2.5 hours of driving.

unaslob

unaslob

unaslob