PDA

View Full Version : MAC are you flooded?

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 08:39 PM
Hey just saw the news...bad weather your way?

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 08:39 PM
Hey just saw the news...bad weather your way?

~amy

h2fan
11-30-2002, 09:32 PM
dont worry about mac he has the james bond type h2 he can go in the ocean with his h2 /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MAC
11-30-2002, 10:06 PM
I think it is down south, central & southern Calif. 52 degree, partly cloudy and sunny, with that Thanksgiving/Xmas time haze in the air. Just came back from drugstore a few miles down hill. The checkout young guy said: "How'd you like the Hummer?" This happened to me many times, how do they know I have a Hummer? Maybe once I parked in the lot, all the clerks and shoppers rushed to the window and watch us, by the time we came in to the store, everyone went back and pretended nothing happened?
I don't remember what we were buying, something not important, I just felt like a drive and drag my wife out with me.

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 10:47 PM
I understand you completely...I take Harrison to the Sonic for an afternoon drive on the weekends. Nothing like sippin' on a slushy on warm sunny Georgia day with the sunroof open!

Except for the usual instances that you described above, I have a nice P.A. system to announce where my Hummer is parked: My 3 yo (Harrison) always seems to yell out in a crowded parking lot.
"OH LOOK!!! MOMMY'S HUMMAH-TRUCK!!" It is so embarrassing. He is so loud, but he loves "his" Hummer-truck.

~amy

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 10:48 PM
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Surrender.gif

~amy

Allen
11-30-2002, 10:59 PM
I am in Souther CA and I am flooded....almost. Anyway, as the rain fell I could not resist taking the H2 out for a little trail driving....just to see how she handled in the mud. Performed great. If I lived in an area that received alot of rain or mud was a regular occurance, I would opt for more aggressive mud tires over the stock H2 tires. Anyway, loads of fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif