PDA

View Full Version : PIOGM1V2 Question

TouchdownTN
01-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Sorry to keep revisiting this topic but I hooked up my second interface today. To my surprise it works. It does have a clicking noise all the time, and when I hooked up my I-pod there was only a faint sound. To make sure it wasn't my I-Pod I hooked it up to my home stereo and it is fine. Am I doing something wrong or just having bad luck? I'm at the point where I believe I am going to just pull the interface and forget it. Maybe wait for the blitzsafe one Klaus has mentioned. Any ideas are appreciated and like I said, sorry to revisit this topic again!

03 Black Adventure with all Lux Options,Brush Guard Lights, and Sylvania Silverstars. Go Vols!!!

TouchdownTN
01-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Sorry to keep revisiting this topic but I hooked up my second interface today. To my surprise it works. It does have a clicking noise all the time, and when I hooked up my I-pod there was only a faint sound. To make sure it wasn't my I-Pod I hooked it up to my home stereo and it is fine. Am I doing something wrong or just having bad luck? I'm at the point where I believe I am going to just pull the interface and forget it. Maybe wait for the blitzsafe one Klaus has mentioned. Any ideas are appreciated and like I said, sorry to revisit this topic again!

03 Black Adventure with all Lux Options,Brush Guard Lights, and Sylvania Silverstars. Go Vols!!!

Klaus
01-18-2004, 02:34 AM
TN,

I think you should just get a refund and wait for a better solution.

Check this out from the Blitzsafe forum:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Just to clarify some of the questions you guys have about our Ipod Interfaces.

We currently have a audio input for many cars that can give you a direct audio connection via 2 RCA cables. All you will need is stereo RCA to mini phono connection to listen to your IPOD without an RF connection. Your Ipod is controlled via the controls on the IPOD.

We are working on an audio input/IPOD control that will allow you to control volume, Folder up and down, Stop/Play, Song up and down and in most instances power the IPOD as well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Klaus

Rare 2003 H2 with UM8 Integrated Navigation Radio http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
Skull & Bones Member since 2003