PDA

View Full Version : HUMMER H3 in Europe

Sharkster
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi there, I believe that the HUMMER H3 might become a huge success in Europe and especially in Germany, since its size, fuel economy and image fit the European attitude towards SUVs. Since I know that there's no official launch of that car planned in Europe, I consider importing it professionally to most European countries with my company. Does anyone know whom to contact for business proposals in the states? Thanks in advance...

PS: One thing I am surprised about is the fact that there aren't more pictures about the H3 on the web. I though it was presented at the Detroit Auto Show, wasn't it? Someone's got to have more pictures on his private homepage or so... does anyone have a link to more pics? (I already have the lynchhummer preview pics) Thanks.

Sharkster
Hi there, I believe that the HUMMER H3 might become a huge success in Europe and especially in Germany, since its size, fuel economy and image fit the European attitude towards SUVs. Since I know that there's no official launch of that car planned in Europe, I consider importing it professionally to most European countries with my company. Does anyone know whom to contact for business proposals in the states? Thanks in advance...

PS: One thing I am surprised about is the fact that there aren't more pictures about the H3 on the web. I though it was presented at the Detroit Auto Show, wasn't it? Someone's got to have more pictures on his private homepage or so... does anyone have a link to more pics? (I already have the lynchhummer preview pics) Thanks.

Sharkster