PDA

View Full Version : Forum Viewable on WAP Enabled Devices

Jason
11-04-2002, 05:29 PM
For all of you with Wireless internet capabilities, you can view the forums on your WAP enabled device.

Go to the following site:

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums

It is read only, but it sure will keep you busy when you are out and about, but not on the trails where you wish you could be.

Jason
11-04-2002, 05:29 PM
For all of you with Wireless internet capabilities, you can view the forums on your WAP enabled device.

Go to the following site:

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums

It is read only, but it sure will keep you busy when you are out and about, but not on the trails where you wish you could be.

HummerGirl
11-04-2002, 06:34 PM
Well in response to the other replies...

1. yes I see that the vents are "madonna-ish" and look like boobs.

2. yes, the two "bumps" do look like take out boxes and I use them as "guides" to keep in line with the road.

3. I too don't like the way the console opens but is so much easier on my right shoulder when opening verses my mercedes that did flip backwards. I too am perplexed at what the "handle" is on the flip side. I think the kleenex box is a great suggestion and will try that one out later.

4. don't have the problem with the key fob banging or scratching.

5. rear seat/floor mat is okay...might want to check your preferences in seat exit. Hummerbot you are a pretty tall guy so your seat may have to go back that far.

6. amount of plastic just right and I do NOT want to add those silly stainless inserts to my vehicle as it makes it look like it rolled outta a body shop with a couple of rice rockets. Yeesh....those are tacky. Sorry but they are folks. And to me...(my opinion) the chrome package is like putting pearls on Mr. T from the A-team.

Now what I LOVE ABOUT MY H2....

ALL THE ATTENTION THAT I GET FROM IT!!!!! Lots of looks from good lookin' fellas and young kids!!!! Makes my hubby jealous and my female friends still have that funny look on their faces when I pull up in it.

I love how it drives to be so big!

The gas mileage is not so bad and comparable to my neighbors Tahoes/Yukons/Surburbans, etc.
And for us who live in a non hill region...we are getting around 12-15 mpg...no joke.

It's pretty easy to wash. The rims are easy to wash with a mitt or brush.

It's really easy to park now.

I feel safe in it.

My child screams to go to school in it everyday. He goes to bed at night asking about it and wakes up in the morning asking to go for a ride in it. He is only 2.75 years old too.

Did I mention that I love my H2?

~amy

h2fan
11-04-2002, 06:55 PM
funny stuff hummergirl. i got the h2 cover so i can keep everyone wondering whats under there. i tell them its a big bbq.my mother says do you really neeeeeeeeed to be driving that thing around its so biiiiig /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HummerGirl
11-04-2002, 08:14 PM
For those folks who look inside that are curious to compare the Tahoe against the H2...they always reply that ..."it looks so big on the outside but not so big on the inside"...

and I always remark that it's not a tahoe and not intended to be a "mini-van" and haul around 5 kids and that it was intended to crawl rocks and run through streams. And I explain that the seats are made to conform to your body as you are crawling through the wilderness and to keep your arms and shoulders away from the door frames...

Not sure if this is the reason for the "tightness" but it usually works for those who are curious. I like how my shoulders are not right next to the doors as I was in a side impact and suffered lots of bruises from the door frame!

Amy

HummerGirl
11-04-2002, 10:52 PM
sorry posted in the wrong group....

getting the feel for this board...

amy

KenP
07-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow, Jason. That's really cool. Thanks so much for letting us know as I was having trouble with it.