PDA

View Full Version : New Car Fever just too much

funpilot
05-06-2005, 04:11 PM
I have checked and checked and it does not look like the side curtain airbags will be available in less than 6 weeks and i need a vehicle shortly. So, suffering an extreme case of "Have to have My Hummer Syndrome", I called my dealer back to ask them to resubmit my order. I learned they never cancelled it and were simply going to have it for sale, so I am going to get it. They say it is scheduled to be built next week. H3 Builder.....please make sure mine is perfect!!!!!

funpilot
05-06-2005, 04:11 PM
I have checked and checked and it does not look like the side curtain airbags will be available in less than 6 weeks and i need a vehicle shortly. So, suffering an extreme case of "Have to have My Hummer Syndrome", I called my dealer back to ask them to resubmit my order. I learned they never cancelled it and were simply going to have it for sale, so I am going to get it. They say it is scheduled to be built next week. H3 Builder.....please make sure mine is perfect!!!!!

usetosellhummer
05-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Wow for a second i thought you were going to say you couldn't wait and bought something else. Thank God

XM DUDE
05-06-2005, 04:36 PM
and don't forget to post lots of pics when you get it for us H3 deprived.

funpilot
05-06-2005, 04:40 PM
I was also able to confirm (I hope) that the chrome gas cap will be able to be installed by the dealer when it is available.

usetosellhummer
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM
YES. and you can get some very cool ones from other outfitters.

Hart1
05-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Funpilot: Your enthusiasm is contagious and appreciated. I am waiting to see an H3 in the flesh, and then decide if I will trade up my commuter vehicle for the H3.

killian
05-07-2005, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by funpilot:
...suffering an extreme case of "Have to have My Hummer Syndrome" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm with you on that one! I may have to go to an H3 12 step program to detox. I'm jonsing bad, I even had a dream about an H3 the other night. That's kinda funny since I've not been lucky enough to see one in person yet. Part of me is saying "relax, man, it's just a truck" but somewhere in a little dark corner of my brain is Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka going, "I want an H3! I wan't it Noooow!"

May 9th is my scheduled build date, my wife's is scheduled a few days later.