PDA

View Full Version : Man I am getting anxious....

bparker
02-09-2005, 06:43 PM
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing and test driving the H3. I hope to buy one as well. All this talk about them starting below 30k is making me nuts as it will definetly fit within my budget.

This will be a 2nd car for me but it will be the daily driver and I cant wait to get one and lift it and put some meats on it and get it all dirty.

I just hope its all that its being cracked up to be.

bparker
02-09-2005, 06:43 PM
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing and test driving the H3. I hope to buy one as well. All this talk about them starting below 30k is making me nuts as it will definetly fit within my budget.

This will be a 2nd car for me but it will be the daily driver and I cant wait to get one and lift it and put some meats on it and get it all dirty.

I just hope its all that its being cracked up to be.

XM DUDE
02-09-2005, 09:32 PM
I wish it had a V8, that would be nice.

funpilot
02-10-2005, 12:22 AM
It will be my 6th vehicle. My daily commute will be my Prius.....Can't tell you how mad my "buds" on the Prius forum are about me selling out and getting a Hummer. I don't care.

Kahloq
02-10-2005, 02:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XM DUDE:
I wish it had a V8, that would be nice. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i whole heartedly agree!

bparker
02-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Well, i think they should offer a V8 in them but I wouldnt buy one with a V8 anyway as I would want this vehichle to have the best gas milage as possible due to it will be my daily driver.

I have a 450hp V8 car in the garage that feeds my need for speed when I want it =)