PDA

View Full Version : Prettiest freshwater fish?

OrangeCrush
02-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Amy's still doing her setup for the wedding. Since we're going to Hawaii for our honeymoon, the wedding is going to have a Hawaiian theme.

One of her ideas is to make center pieces with sand and seashells in it. MY idea was to add water and throw in a fish. (pretty cool, huh?)

Anyway, she wants to know what is the prettiest fish but for freshwater.

Help,

Mark

OrangeCrush
02-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Amy's still doing her setup for the wedding. Since we're going to Hawaii for our honeymoon, the wedding is going to have a Hawaiian theme.

One of her ideas is to make center pieces with sand and seashells in it. MY idea was to add water and throw in a fish. (pretty cool, huh?)

Help,

Mark

DRTYFN
02-13-2006, 02:42 AM
Sturgeon.

RIC-H0
02-13-2006, 03:06 AM
Mullet!!!

DennisAJC
02-13-2006, 03:30 AM
Fighting fish come in exotic colors and swim quite gracefully.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:f5HFXJO9LqUE1M:www.reefandriver.com.a u/images/fighter.gif

CO Hummer
02-13-2006, 04:15 AM
Crappie.

bparker
02-13-2006, 04:43 AM
By far its a Peacocok Bass but good luck finding one grown for your display.

KenP
02-13-2006, 05:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:

Help,

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Vagina.

OrangeCrush
02-13-2006, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:

Help,

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Vagina. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will it swim in water? I'm assuming they're waterproof? I need more than one so we can put it on every table.

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

Mrs.ssippi
02-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Bettas (Fighting Fish) are very pretty. But will cost you about 4 to 6 dollars a fish. I dont know the number of tables you will have or how big they are, that can get expensive. What about glass bowls with orchids and small floating white candles. Sometimes you can rent the glass bowls from a wedding rental place. The orchids will also make people think of a Hawaiian theme. Just a thought.

mudderducker
02-14-2006, 12:02 AM
trout, any of them