PDA

View Full Version : XM Satellite Radio

Black H1
04-05-2004, 01:27 AM
I asked the delaer to put in a satellite radio and I was told that because of my open top, they would neet to afix a plate to mount the magnetic antennae. Is there another way to mount an antennae for satellite radio on an open top H1, I do not like the idea of a plate being placed onto my truck. Are there other options for the reception of the signals?

Black H1
I asked the delaer to put in a satellite radio and I was told that because of my open top, they would neet to afix a plate to mount the magnetic antennae. Is there another way to mount an antennae for satellite radio on an open top H1, I do not like the idea of a plate being placed onto my truck. Are there other options for the reception of the signals?

Black H1

Buckeye Hummer
04-05-2004, 01:58 AM
Run it into the engine compartment. The signal can get through the fiberglass hood.

Dan
04-05-2004, 04:46 PM
I have mine sitting on the dashboard up by the window. Never have any reception problems.

hountzl
10-05-2004, 05:14 PM
I mounted mine on the back splash of the bed - No issues