PDA

View Full Version : 1998 HMCO For Sale

ssgharkness020147
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Well its time to sell my 98 soft top. Its a white truck with a black top and a grey cloth interior that has 96,500 miles on it. The truck has a MOMO steering wheel, a pioneer stereo face with a single disk CD player, Cepek 16.5 alloy wheels, Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires, stainless steel side steps if you want them, two PIAA lights on the brush gaurd, a new steering gear, upgraded pitman and idler arms, all new glow plugs with new harness and controler, keyless entry (but I dont have any remotes), CTIS with all braided stainless steel lines (CTIS funtions perfectly. No leaks), an upgraded engine that was replaced at around 20K miles, all recalls/campaigns have been completed. Since I bought the truck in Oct. 2003 I have invested 7955.20 in parts/repairs, I have the recipts to prove it. The truck has very extensive documentation under my ownership. I have the warrenty work that was performed by HUMMER from the previous owner. Asking 34.5K. If interested let me know at ssgharkness020147@yahoo.com

ssgharkness020147
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Well its time to sell my 98 soft top. Its a white truck with a black top and a grey cloth interior that has 96,500 miles on it. The truck has a MOMO steering wheel, a pioneer stereo face with a single disk CD player, Cepek 16.5 alloy wheels, Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires, stainless steel side steps if you want them, two PIAA lights on the brush gaurd, a new steering gear, upgraded pitman and idler arms, all new glow plugs with new harness and controler, keyless entry (but I dont have any remotes), CTIS with all braided stainless steel lines (CTIS funtions perfectly. No leaks), an upgraded engine that was replaced at around 20K miles, all recalls/campaigns have been completed. Since I bought the truck in Oct. 2003 I have invested 7955.20 in parts/repairs, I have the recipts to prove it. The truck has very extensive documentation under my ownership. I have the warrenty work that was performed by HUMMER from the previous owner. Asking 34.5K. If interested let me know at ssgharkness020147@yahoo.com

HUMMERDOGG
05-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Carey-

Alright, I'll bite... Why you selling it?

ssgharkness020147
05-11-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm going to buy another one, but I have to get rid of the one I have now first. The way it looks the truck will be going to Tenn. I hope (and think) the transaction will be completed this week.

ssgharkness020147
05-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Sold.