PDA

View Full Version : any off roading on long island or upstate NY

fourfourto
10-19-2005, 09:45 PM
any trails hills rocks ? only place i found id smiths point beach and LIE exit 56 sand pit

H3 gray aventure ,sunroof, steps ,roof rack ,smokers package ,window vents, sunroof visor, hard spare tire cover, h3 valve caps ,and mudflaps 2,600+ miles

fourfourto
10-19-2005, 09:45 PM
any trails hills rocks ? only place i found id smiths point beach and LIE exit 56 sand pit

H3 gray aventure ,sunroof, steps ,roof rack ,smokers package ,window vents, sunroof visor, hard spare tire cover, h3 valve caps ,and mudflaps 2,600+ miles

OldHiker
10-28-2005, 01:03 AM
One of the best places in the northeast is about 3 1/2 hours west of you. Paragon Adventure Park. http://www.paragonap.com/index.htm

A bunch of us are going over on the 11th. Interested?

fourfourto
10-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeh I want to check out paragon im working on the 11th. ramp hummer is going on the 19th I have to work then also im sure ill get there by the spring.Thanks for the invite though.Do I need to remove tube steps and mudflaps to go there i see they have diferent levels ive been 4 wheelin before so i dont want to do first level.

H3 gray aventure ,sunroof, steps ,roof rack ,smokers package ,window vents, sunroof visor, hard spare tire cover, h3 valve caps ,and mudflaps 2,800+ miles

OldHiker
10-28-2005, 07:59 PM
I have an H2 and remove the tube steps before going. I leave them home. I witnessed several tube-destroying trails at Paragon. I tore the bottom of my flaps off, but I think mine are shorter then yours. See if they have the magnetic shields available for your truck. Saves the paint. But I'm hooked. Go as often as I possible can. Let me know when you can go and I'll keep you informed.

By the way, I grew up in Levittown. I left LI in '72 for Florida. Now I'm in Orange County, just north of the city.