PDA

View Full Version : Fender Flares / Replacement Trim

H2Stealth
12-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I am working with Kreative Import Technology in developing carbon-fiber pieces. See below for the current products we have developed - everything but the fender trim (8 pieces including running boards) should be ready by January.

The reason for this poll is due assist them in making a final decision regarding the factory trim. The results of your votes will help them and in the long run you as well. Thank you for your help.

If you were to replace the factory fender trim, which product would you choose?

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.

H2Stealth
12-05-2003, 05:40 PM
I am working with Kreative Import Technology in developing carbon-fiber pieces. See below for the current products we have developed - everything but the fender trim (8 pieces including running boards) should be ready by January.

The reason for this poll is due assist them in making a final decision regarding the factory trim. The results of your votes will help them and in the long run you as well. Thank you for your help.

If you were to replace the factory fender trim, which product would you choose?

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.

H2Stealth
12-06-2003, 03:26 AM
http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif I don't get it. There are almost 100 views but only 7 votes??? Please help us out. It only takes 1 click.

DRTYFN
12-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Maybe because nobody is interested.

Spike
12-06-2003, 06:32 AM
I have to tell you of all the things I am considering upgrading, and there are a lot, I never even considered changing the fender flares. I have a yellow H2 and I think the black trim sets it off nicely. I will cast a vote pretending that I am looking to replace them however it is highly unlikely that I ever would.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step