PDA

View Full Version : anyone for a hummer golf cart?

Efrain
09-12-2005, 05:19 AM
The ultimate play toy, take a look:

Efrain
09-12-2005, 05:19 AM
The ultimate play toy, take a look:

4churchill
09-12-2005, 04:24 PM
I had the HUMDINGER which was the H1 cart, when my parent's place in Palm springs was on the golf course. It was red w/ a beige top and beige interior with black piping. It had a carbon dash and cd player...damn thing did 25+ mph too...I miss it

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
09-14-2005, 01:35 AM
Hey Church we are building a H2 cart that matches My H2. We are going to use it at shows to ride around in and draw attention. It is not going to be good for golfing anymore so I will have to get another. We are making a solid roof on hinges so it can be folded back and get 2 in back seat and fold shut with windows of course. 2 in the front with doors that open. Just something to play with and draw attention to the booth with one off stuff We are building to sell. We are also taking a 1:6 remote and making it look like My real H2. We put cards on it while at shows and drive it around close by and it has card holder on top and says, Please take a card?
I have never seen an H1. Do You have Pics I could see? That would have to be the boss of all carts!

TAZ

4churchill
09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
My Friend's Biz (http://www.elec-car.com)

Contact them and talk to JR...Bob Thomas Jr. The owner....They are the best source for them