PDA

View Full Version : Real Wheels must be doing very well...

sbmike
04-29-2004, 10:10 AM
I faxed them for a price quote on an air horn and followed that up with an email a few days later and never heard a word from them. This was a couple of weeks ago. Any other manufacturers out there making a decent air horn that will work on an H2? I just have a real problem begging a vendor to sell me something.

sbmike
I faxed them for a price quote on an air horn and followed that up with an email a few days later and never heard a word from them. This was a couple of weeks ago. Any other manufacturers out there making a decent air horn that will work on an H2? I just have a real problem begging a vendor to sell me something.

sbmike

Klaus
04-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Did you know you can buy it here, at the H2 Source Store?

http://www.h2source.com/rw502-1.htm

Notice you have to add the item to the cart to see the actual price.

Hummer Man
04-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Horn ! Something for Getting Attention!
Well to start off, the Horn on the Hummer is really wimpy and does not match the size of the Hummers, and does not get attention like it should. Theres is one that is great! It's a PA 300 Federal Siren. It a 100 Watt police siren! And it's Loud! Just make sure and only use the electronic air horn sound of it for the Horn button, and using the siren sounds for the alarm system.
The speaker can be located on under the hood or on top of a roof rack rack up there with HID lights, and it will work out very well.

Still would like to get some real air horns like the big trucks or even better some train horns in the future.

If you are looking for a place to buy a electronic air horn (horn mode of a siren) & speaker, give Gall's Inc. a call, or check out their web site. They have a good selection and good prices. Other options, electric horns like ones on RV's and ambulances, see PPL Mobilehomes, Or for the real thing, check with Hadley, they also make some that are just like the train horns (tri horn) Hadley Products.

sbmike
04-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Thanks Klaus. I didn't know but I do now. :-)

Bevo
04-29-2004, 07:55 PM
H-Goob,
STFU!