PDA

View Full Version : H2 Rear Window Cleaner Fluid pump starts on own and won't stop

tourman
11-13-2005, 02:20 AM
My 2005 H2 recently developed a problem where the rear window cleaning fluid pump automotically starts on its own and won't stop. Th cleaning fluid literally floods out the rear wiper. The conrtols for it become inactive and the rear wiper won't work. It last for about two minutes and then shuts off. I am taking it to the dealer next week...just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar problem with their H2?

tourman
11-13-2005, 02:20 AM
My 2005 H2 recently developed a problem where the rear window cleaning fluid pump automotically starts on its own and won't stop. Th cleaning fluid literally floods out the rear wiper. The conrtols for it become inactive and the rear wiper won't work. It last for about two minutes and then shuts off. I am taking it to the dealer next week...just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar problem with their H2?

ROX
11-13-2005, 02:25 AM
No problems with my 05.(w/rear washer fluid) Good luck. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dochummer
11-13-2005, 03:01 AM
There's a separate pump for the rear windshield right?

tourman
11-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the response...Yes...It is only the rear washer that is having problems...

rodster
11-21-2005, 04:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar problem with their H2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, others have had a similar problem. Check out the wipers gone wild (http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/6706011751/m/5291097241/r/8331060341#8331060341) thread.

DRTYFN
11-21-2005, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tourman:
My 2005 H2 recently developed a problem where the rear window cleaning fluid pump automotically starts on its own and won't stop. Th cleaning fluid literally floods out the rear wiper. The conrtols for it become inactive and the rear wiper won't work. It last for about two minutes and then shuts off. I am taking it to the dealer next week...just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar problem with their H2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just curious, but are you asking for help so that you can tell the techs how to fix it?