PDA

View Full Version : Roof Rack Question...????

Gromet
02-02-2004, 04:35 PM
I currently own your 725 Flat top carrier. I have had it for a few years and with every new car I buy, I have just purchased the correct Fit Kit and installed them on the new car. Last week I purchased a new Hummer H2. It has these big factory Crossbars. Love the way it looks. Anyway I go to look up the correct Fit Kit and it sais I have to either go with a read hitch setup, or remove the factory crossbars and add your crossbar system.

I than go to hummers site to see what they offer. not sure if you have seen this but they offer an exact copy of the Thule 725 but it slides right into the factory crossbar. I will attach a picture direct from hummers site.

So I am looking to get a set (4) of the feet that will attach the 725 carrier to the factory Crossbar of an 03 Hummer H2. (Note: The feet on the hummer ones do not wrap aroung the bars, they slide into a rail inside the bar).

Can you please help me?

2003 Black - Adv/Lux Package

Gromet
02-02-2004, 04:35 PM
I currently own your 725 Flat top carrier. I have had it for a few years and with every new car I buy, I have just purchased the correct Fit Kit and installed them on the new car. Last week I purchased a new Hummer H2. It has these big factory Crossbars. Love the way it looks. Anyway I go to look up the correct Fit Kit and it sais I have to either go with a read hitch setup, or remove the factory crossbars and add your crossbar system.

I than go to hummers site to see what they offer. not sure if you have seen this but they offer an exact copy of the Thule 725 but it slides right into the factory crossbar. I will attach a picture direct from hummers site.

So I am looking to get a set (4) of the feet that will attach the 725 carrier to the factory Crossbar of an 03 Hummer H2. (Note: The feet on the hummer ones do not wrap aroung the bars, they slide into a rail inside the bar).

Can you please help me?

2003 Black - Adv/Lux Package