PDA

View Full Version : Two complete Whipple SC systems - New

Apex IV
06-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey folks, it's been months since I have been on this site. Two years ago, I purchased 4 H2's and ordered two complete Whipple Supercharger systems. The guy who was supposed to install them never got around to doing anything more than unpacking one of them to inspect the contents. Anyway, we have since gotten rid of all four Hummers and the Supercharger systems are taking up room in our office storeroom. I need to get rid of them, but it would be a hassle for me to box them up and do all that. Hence, if anyone wants one, I'll make 'em a deal. $2,000 for one complete system or $3,500 for both. You come by, inspect and take away. I'm sure I have all the paperwork SOMEwhere in a file here. Again, these units have never been installed - just drooled over... I am in and out of town a lot these days, so the best method of contact is e-mail: rgarrett@apexwin.com

Apex IV
06-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Hey folks, it's been months since I have been on this site. Two years ago, I purchased 4 H2's and ordered two complete Whipple Supercharger systems. The guy who was supposed to install them never got around to doing anything more than unpacking one of them to inspect the contents. Anyway, we have since gotten rid of all four Hummers and the Supercharger systems are taking up room in our office storeroom. I need to get rid of them, but it would be a hassle for me to box them up and do all that. Hence, if anyone wants one, I'll make 'em a deal. $2,000 for one complete system or $3,500 for both. You come by, inspect and take away. I'm sure I have all the paperwork SOMEwhere in a file here. Again, these units have never been installed - just drooled over... I am in and out of town a lot these days, so the best method of contact is e-mail: rgarrett@apexwin.com

Rich S.
06-14-2005, 02:51 AM
Do they come with any tuning options included or any fuel system upgrades?

kacyk
06-14-2005, 04:03 AM
I just emailed you. Are they the newer improved units with the Whipple Power Flash Programmer for the factory ECU recalibration?

Apex IV
06-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Rich & Kacyk: I'll need to look into that and let you know.

I am out of the country from 06/19/2005 - 06/26/2005 and I won't be able to get details on what we ordered until a day or two after I return. I'll post details and some pictures. The units are the black finish (not polished), BTW. Sorry I don't have more detail right now - the purchases were made some time ago and since we never got around to installing them, they sort of were "out of sight, out of mind"... Plus, I am swamped with office stuff leading up to my trip. More details to follow.

-Randall Garrett-

KenP
06-16-2005, 03:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kacyk:
I just emailed you. Are they the newer improved units with the Whipple Power Flash Programmer for the factory ECU recalibration? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Kacy, You and I are probably thinking the same thing. But I doubt they are. He stated he ordered them two years ago. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

HUMDNGR
06-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Randall you have a pm

Bighead
06-20-2005, 07:07 PM
I am interested in both of these. Please send me an email.RIch

Apex IV
07-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Folks: I am back from my trip now and the dust has mostly settled (almost caught up with stuff that piled up while I was away.) The 5th of July will be tight for me but I should be able to get back with those that emailed me here or via regular email this week. BTW, I noticed that I had an old email address in my profile, but I have now updated it to be current - the same as in my original post.

As I mentioned, I ordered these units somewhere around late summer or early fall 2003 and they have been sitting ever since... As far as I can remember, they are just whatever was available then - seems like I paid about $4k each for them. We bought them with flash programmers, but those items went with the H2's when I sold them, so one would need to get whatever flash programmers necessary. I will look for the file I have on this stuff and post the pertinent info here when I find it. Again, I don't remember to log in here regularly, so the BEST way to contact me is via my direct email. I think I'm setting a decent price for these units - they are "new" (unused) but perhaps not the most current in terms of the accessories - hence the low price for someone wanting a basic system or willing to get their own upgrades, etc. Bottom line, though, I'd rather not have to mess with much as far as getting rid of these units. They are in the way of an office expansion project, but if I don't find someone to take them off my hands, they'll probably end up getting buried in a store room, which seems a shame to me...

-Randall Garrett-

Denny Crane
07-16-2005, 10:11 AM
If someone buys these, the best source for a reliable solution would be to contac Kenne Bell and get the 43 Lb. Injectors and NOT install the Piggy Back Whipple ECM and fuel pump. Trust me on this one.

Also I have the Whipple programmer for these units specifically calibrated by Whipple if anyone is interested.

I had Nelsons create a custom program for my H2.

Denny

BAD_SUT
09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
These still available?

BAD_SUT
09-11-2005, 11:36 PM
ALSO WILL THESE FIT AN 05 SUT?

HGW
09-14-2005, 01:22 AM
"If someone buys these, the best source for a reliable solution would be to contact Kenne Bell and get the 43 Lb. Injectors and NOT install the Piggy Back Whipple ECM and fuel pump. Trust me on this one."

Absolutely do NOT buy with a Piggy Back Whipple ECM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are asking for trouble if you do.

Prices are good if you CAN get the goods from Whipple?

Greg
12-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Did you sell both of them?? Or still have available?

DH22G
12-21-2005, 07:14 AM
very interested but im in denver.. willing to ship?