PDA

View Full Version : CA HUMMER OWNERS ONLY

HeeHaw
01-08-2006, 01:07 AM
First of all, HEE HAW HERE! Been busy and haven't been on the forum Lately.....Glad to be back and I know some of you and hope this thread finds you ALL WELL!

Need to know where I can get a whipple charger installed with an exhaust system as well. Need PRICES and reccomendations. 2003 H2

Have a 32 ft, twin engine Hallett Boat to tow and I have decided to keep my Hummer and beef it up a bit.

Any help is appreciated. Remember I need NUMBERS and addresses and prices to make an informed decision. Also need experiences you have had with super chargers bad and good!

I live in Southern California and would appreciate local businesses only. Thanks!

Thanks gang

Hee Haw ......over and out!

HeeHaw
01-08-2006, 01:07 AM
First of all, HEE HAW HERE! Been busy and haven't been on the forum Lately.....Glad to be back and I know some of you and hope this thread finds you ALL WELL!

Need to know where I can get a whipple charger installed with an exhaust system as well. Need PRICES and reccomendations. 2003 H2

Have a 32 ft, twin engine Hallett Boat to tow and I have decided to keep my Hummer and beef it up a bit.

Any help is appreciated. Remember I need NUMBERS and addresses and prices to make an informed decision. Also need experiences you have had with super chargers bad and good!

I live in Southern California and would appreciate local businesses only. Thanks!

Thanks gang

Hee Haw ......over and out!