PDA

View Full Version : '03 Auto Volume

PARAGON
08-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Last week I told the service tech to load me up with all of the new programming (so I could be sure to get the new engine programming).

Now I have discovered that my auto volume works after the updates, if you cycle the auto vol button off and then back on. It would not do this before the programming.

Also, apparently my A/C would not go all the way into High and automatically turn on the recirculate feature. There was an HVAC programming update added also and now my A/C will freeze your tail off. It's like I have a new truck.

PARAGON
Last week I told the service tech to load me up with all of the new programming (so I could be sure to get the new engine programming).

Now I have discovered that my auto volume works after the updates, if you cycle the auto vol button off and then back on. It would not do this before the programming.

Also, apparently my A/C would not go all the way into High and automatically turn on the recirculate feature. There was an HVAC programming update added also and now my A/C will freeze your tail off. It's like I have a new truck.

PARAGON

Albie
08-06-2004, 03:18 PM
LOL I have all those problems. Let take mine in.

PARAGON
08-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Check out this thread for the updates I had:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=244101447