PDA

View Full Version : STS Turbo System

Lean Machine
11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Anyone have any more feedback on the STS turbo system for the H2. Can anyone share their testimonials after installing the system, either positive or negative?

Lean Machine
11-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Anyone have any more feedback on the STS turbo system for the H2. Can anyone share their testimonials after installing the system, either positive or negative?

Fastest H-Town Realtor
11-09-2005, 07:46 PM
This board has a real cool service called "Find". Feel free to use it as this convo has been beaten to death here.

Lean Machine
11-09-2005, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor:
This board has a real cool service called "Find". Feel free to use it as this convo has been beaten to death here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is why I said "any more feedback." It has been several months since this topic was addressed. Most of the previous comments were not from people who had actually installed the system. If you re-read my original inquiry, you will see I am more specifically addressing my questions to a more narrow group. Those that have actually installed the system and wouldn't mind sharing their opinion. I assume since STS is still a sponsor of this site that they must be getting some business from Forum members. And with the passage of time, I hope to be able to get more feedback from a larger pool of actual users.

Fastest H-Town Realtor
11-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Then you have answered your own question..contact STS for a list of customers.

This group is pretty vocal about the mods done and concurrent feedback. Hell, even the "DRL Mod" is a hot topic here. So I figure if the STS kit were here, it would be talked about. Prolly till its dead.

Of course, I could be full-o-crap and tons of STS owners will chime in.

Soon..mm...about .....now. Ok...now. Anyone?