PDA

View Full Version : H2 Salesman on eBay

Zing
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Check out this guy! He posts an ad on eBay for an H2 and puts HIS picture in the ad instead of a picture of the H2. That is the funniest thing I've seen all day with the exception of those gifs someone found. Ebay auction for H2 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873081775)

Zing
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Check out this guy! He posts an ad on eBay for an H2 and puts HIS picture in the ad instead of a picture of the H2. That is the funniest thing I've seen all day with the exception of those gifs someone found. Ebay auction for H2 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873081775)

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:43 AM
I thought it must have bee a mistake.

Looks like those bill-boards with insurance agents on the highways or real estate realtors...ick.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

HeeHaw
11-28-2002, 02:46 AM
If that meant to do that? Really Funny!

Lots of H2s for sale on EBay.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

OUSUCKS
11-28-2002, 11:45 AM
I check the H2's on Ebay and I saw that and was laughing my ass off. He's a striking dude...and I'm not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.

h2fan
11-28-2002, 01:47 PM
he sure thinks alot about himself /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

JCJ
11-28-2002, 01:55 PM
That guy should be selling the streeeeeeeeeeetched H2 limo!
(BTW didn't see MAC's dices in the eBAY limo.)

MAC
11-28-2002, 03:05 PM
Fuzzy dices didn't go well with flashing disco lights. Since no one is smart enough to buy my disco lights, we had it in the Hummer last night, is was.. different. I can use it on top of Hummer in my mountain city, just not on freeway. I will try to figure out a way to try it on top, almost all our families live in the same city as we do, we spend most of our driving time driving within town from siblings to siblings to inlaws or school. When I had 4 head lamps on, the blue light is not that bright. I thought about you, Aruba, I bet you can get away with it in Aruba.

Rdually
11-28-2002, 03:44 PM
That's funny..he doesn't have a big ego does he?
LOL

11-28-2002, 06:35 PM
what he got /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zing
11-28-2002, 06:39 PM
Road Hog, I'm not getting your posts lately. You eating too much turkey today?

HeeHaw
11-29-2002, 02:31 AM
I thought about putting in a bid till I realized he was selling a Hummer...LOL LOL LOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"Hey, I'm sorry T, I've just never been to the old country and I'm kinda of excited" Paulie

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Zing
11-29-2002, 11:02 PM
Hard to believe, but the auction ended without a bid. Poor GQ sales guy. He's probably thinking "...well it's not the Hummer. Maybe I need to post a picture of me with the dancing frog?" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/MiscDancfrog.gif

MAC
11-29-2002, 11:41 PM
Not poor GQ sales guy, but actually poor IQ sales guy.
Rememeber that Ted ad salesman in Mary Tyler Moore Show? he had huge posters of himself in his home.

HummerGirl
11-30-2002, 01:34 AM
I DO remember that part about the posters in his apartment!!!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.