PDA

View Full Version : fog light help

h2fan
12-08-2002, 09:19 PM
can someone tell me if i lost my fog lights because i got the off road lights i can't seem to get them to work picked the h2 up on sat and my dealer is closed on sunday i do have to get back there missing 1 lug nut and i orderd the bright off road lights i thought they would be chrome on the back if not whats the difference between the bright and the black. one marker light is also out and have to go over my alarm again but i am loveing this h2 big time /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-08-2002, 09:19 PM
can someone tell me if i lost my fog lights because i got the off road lights i can't seem to get them to work picked the h2 up on sat and my dealer is closed on sunday i do have to get back there missing 1 lug nut and i orderd the bright off road lights i thought they would be chrome on the back if not whats the difference between the bright and the black. one marker light is also out and have to go over my alarm again but i am loveing this h2 big time /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Klaus
12-08-2002, 10:43 PM
I think you are looking at the DRLs. They are not fog lights. AFAIK, fog lights are not a factory option.

Klaus

h2fan
12-09-2002, 03:08 PM
ok so the drls should work on there own then. and there not am i correct about that

Texas Red
12-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Cycle the light switch to headlights and then back to auto. In the daylight, the DRL's should be on. You should be able to cycle the DRL's form on to off and back by over-turning the lightswitch counter-clockwise. It's spring loaded and will automatically go back to "auto" when you let go.

PS. be sure the sensor on the dash (right side) is not covered up by anything.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

h2fan
12-09-2002, 06:42 PM
texas red thank you i see the light now