PDA

View Full Version : Odering the H3

lobo
05-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Looking for information on delivery times for the new H3. Are there waiting lists? How long would one expect to wait before getting one?

lobo
05-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Looking for information on delivery times for the new H3. Are there waiting lists? How long would one expect to wait before getting one?

DeLeon
05-25-2005, 04:53 AM
I think you should contact your local dealer and ask them those questions, a dealer in AZ can tell you they have a waiting list and that would take two months before you get your H3, another one in CA would tell you that they have 40 H3s coming in within the next couple of weeks and that you can get one of those.... it's just an example, but I think you've for the point... Where are you located?

lobo
05-25-2005, 04:56 AM
I'm in Austin Tx but have ordered and had vehicles delivered from out of state. Don't mind doing that if it shortens my wait.

Do you have more specifics on those dealerships?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
I think you should contact your local dealer and ask them those questions, a dealer in AZ can tell you they have a waiting list and that would take two months before you get your H3, another one in CA would tell you that they have 40 H3s coming in within the next couple of weeks and that you can get one of those.... it's just an example, but I think you've for the point... Where are you located? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DeLeon
05-25-2005, 05:17 AM
My dealer in San Diego CA has about 40 H3s coming in within the next couple of weeks, some of them don't have a name on them yet, you can call them and ask... let them know what you want, they may have something for you.. their number is 619 291 2040, they are charging MSRP... I would call Huston before, I think they also have some H3s coming in soon, but I don't know any details about that.

lobo
05-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the information.

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-26-2005, 01:44 AM
Hey DeLeon, Would this dealer happen to be Weseoh of Carlsbad?

If so I would be using Weseloh of San Juan CApistrano, and apparently they wont get any until June!

DeLeon
05-26-2005, 01:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HUMMER H3 4 ME </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey DeLeon, Would this dealer happen to be Weseoh of Carlsbad?

If so I would be using Weseloh of San Juan CApistrano, and apparently they wont get any until June! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey HUMMER H3 4 ME! I called Weseoh of Carlsbad and sent them an email which they never responded, so I went there and the sales person I talked to didn't have a clue of what he was saying, the only thing they could tell me is that they were not getting any until end June, so I went to "Marvin K Brown HUMMER" in San Diego and they had about 50 comming in within the next couple of weeks, I picked up one from their list and they put my name on it for a $500 fully refundable deposit, I will get to see and drive the car before anyone else does, if I like it I will keep it (99% chance) of I can just take my money and go away crying... OR I can order a new one with all the options that I really want, but I'd get it until the end of July.

If you want their number please PM me and I will give you the name and cel # of the guys who helped me, very nice guys by the way...

DRTYFN
05-26-2005, 03:01 AM
What's "odering"? Sounds like it might be related to felchering.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

H3 Builder
05-26-2005, 02:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Weseloh of San Juan CApistrano </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I saw some in the back lot that were heading for there. Maybe it won't be long before they get them.

killian
05-26-2005, 05:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lobo:
I'm in Austin Tx

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sewell in Dallas had 8 as of yesterday.

lobo
05-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the update. It will be helpful as I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lobo:
I'm in Austin Tx

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sewell in Dallas had 8 as of yesterday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Builder, usually how long would it take for a shipment to hit so cal? (specifically Weseloh of San Juan)?

killian
05-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the update. It will be helpful as I'm going to be in Dallas this weekend.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask for Erin Gundy, she's seriously helpful and she'll treat you great. Not to mention, she's easy on the eyes.

baby_hummer
05-27-2005, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not to mention, she's easy on the eyes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always a plus.

H3 Buyer to be?
05-30-2005, 03:56 AM
Yah, I talked to her Killian and I told her that you had a crush on her! LOL Ony kidding, I told her I'd take her out to dinner if she gave me a better deal (bet she never heard that one before...). She said she doesn't date overweight H3 stalkers.

killian
05-30-2005, 03:59 AM
Oh, that's great! Funny stuff Buyer!!

H3 Buyer to be?
05-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Hey Builder, or anyone else, I took your advice and called Orr Hummer. They are willing to take the discount, but said it would be 3 weeks. Since we all know dealers lie, how accurate do you think this estimate is?

lobo
05-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Appreciate it. I ended up stoping in Georgetown on the way to Dallas. Turned out to be a good choice - I was able to test drive the H3 - they had one on the lot. Very informative. Plenty of room inside. A little light on the torque when excellerating on the street but no problems using 4 wheel drive for offroad stuff. Locally they have a place to do some minor offroading - roughly a 50-60 degree hill.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask for Erin Gundy, she's seriously helpful and she'll treat you great. Not to mention, she's easy on the eyes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey Buyer, Odes he mean he will give you the GM EMployee discount, is that the same as the supplier discount? What is this site you've all been talking about?( can you post a linjk?) THANKS. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

PARAGON
05-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Appreciate it. I ended up stoping in Georgetown on the way to Dallas. Turned out to be a good choice - I was able to test drive the H3 - they had one on the lot. Very informative. Plenty of room inside. A little light on the torque when excellerating on the street but no problems using 4 wheel drive for offroad stuff. Locally they have a place to do some minor offroading - roughly a 50-60 degree hill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>50-60 degrees is pretty severe. I think maybe you meant 50-60%

H3 Buyer to be?
05-31-2005, 11:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
My dealer in San Diego CA has about 40 H3s coming in within the next couple of weeks, some of them don't have a name on them yet, you can call them and ask... let them know what you want, they may have something for you.. their number is 619 291 2040, they are charging MSRP... I would call Huston before, I think they also have some H3s coming in soon, but I don't know any details about that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All the dealers I called today (20 of them) have 40 coming in within a week! LOL Only 2 in AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO, TX and LA would do the GSM deal... No one can be sure when they are getting them, and no one can say the ship date to order one. Or ODER whichever you prefer...

lobo
06-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Yes you are right. I was meerly thinking of a protractor when using the measurement of degree.

Degrees : degrees (http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/mentalmaths/protractor.html)
Gradient : gradient (http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/geology/leveson/core/linksa/gradient.html)
Photos of incline with measurements : inclines (http://www.4x4explore.com/rds/ptrt.htm)

Thanks for the insight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Appreciate it. I ended up stoping in Georgetown on the way to Dallas. Turned out to be a good choice - I was able to test drive the H3 - they had one on the lot. Very informative. Plenty of room inside. A little light on the torque when excellerating on the street but no problems using 4 wheel drive for offroad stuff. Locally they have a place to do some minor offroading - roughly a 50-60 degree hill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>50-60 degrees is pretty severe. I think maybe you meant 50-60% </div></BLOCKQUOTE>