PDA

View Full Version : "Touring" Model Corsa Muffler Installed

Mango
02-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Installed the "Touring" model of the Corsa muffler system today. Sound is aggressive but restrained. Gotta really get on it to hear it and that's with the Breathless air filter which adds to the sound. I am happy with it and purchased this instead of the much cheaper Flowmaster (mentioned in other posts) because I wanted an aggressive sound but did not want my H2 to sound like every other Chevy Silverado out there--I do live in Texas you know. If you want a mean loud sound go with the "Sport" version although you may get some cabin resonance. Otherwise, I'm happy with the "Touring" muffler. As far as performance, can't say I noticed a difference in the 4 miles back to the house from the muffler shop. We'll see what happens to the mileage.

Mango -- Saltwater Flyfisherman, Photographer, Varmint Hunter -- Fort Worth, Tx

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Mango
02-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Installed the "Touring" model of the Corsa muffler system today. Sound is aggressive but restrained. Gotta really get on it to hear it and that's with the Breathless air filter which adds to the sound. I am happy with it and purchased this instead of the much cheaper Flowmaster (mentioned in other posts) because I wanted an aggressive sound but did not want my H2 to sound like every other Chevy Silverado out there--I do live in Texas you know. If you want a mean loud sound go with the "Sport" version although you may get some cabin resonance. Otherwise, I'm happy with the "Touring" muffler. As far as performance, can't say I noticed a difference in the 4 miles back to the house from the muffler shop. We'll see what happens to the mileage.

Mango -- Saltwater Flyfisherman, Photographer, Varmint Hunter -- Fort Worth, Tx

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."