PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive tires, chrome wheels

Michael James
12-01-2002, 01:05 PM
I am looking for the following:
1) An aggressive tire look but a good street ride (good street ride= not a lot of noise + a smooth ride). BF Goodrich Mud Terrain maybe???

2) Chrome wheels. Seen some out there but who has the coolest?! Also, if you go up from 17" rims to 18" rims, will it raise the overall height of the vehicle or is it more of which wheel you buy? The reason i ask is because I have around a 1" clearance in my garage right now (its that tight)

Michael James
12-01-2002, 01:05 PM
I am looking for the following:
1) An aggressive tire look but a good street ride (good street ride= not a lot of noise + a smooth ride). BF Goodrich Mud Terrain maybe???

2) Chrome wheels. Seen some out there but who has the coolest?! Also, if you go up from 17" rims to 18" rims, will it raise the overall height of the vehicle or is it more of which wheel you buy? The reason i ask is because I have around a 1" clearance in my garage right now (its that tight)

buddy
12-01-2002, 05:04 PM
You might check ou the Goodyear MTR. I've heard good things about them and you can also get them in 37x12.50x17...suppose to fit without rubbing.
These are the same tires as on the H1 and the new Jeep Rub.

The B.F. Goodrich's are great. I've used them on other vehicles without any problems. Noise is not as bad as some and they do ride good.

I don't know if I want to change on the Hummer yet. Aggressive MT's would look good though.
You do it first..

Buddy

Buddy

buddy
12-01-2002, 05:13 PM
Forgot, You may check the HummerH2.net in the links above. There was some discussion about the MT's.

Buddy

Michael James
12-02-2002, 12:47 AM
how do you get into their discussion site?

Texas Red
12-02-2002, 12:52 AM
http://www.hummerh2.net/

Join

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

HUMMERDOGG
12-02-2002, 01:58 AM
I second that... The H2ML is a great email thread/discussion forum... I would suggest that everyone here go and join it...