PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new to forum(s), wheeling questions...

KhaiDog
07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Hi all, I am new to forums but I've had my '97 H1 for 5 years now. I will be in CO the last week of Aug and about the first two weeks in Sept. It will be just me and the two dogs. I would like to do intermediate to difficult trails in Gunnison and Chaffee counties but am flexible on this. Would like to hook-up with individuals or small groups who would like to make a plan or have plans in the works. Maybe someone just knows about something relevant that is going on that I have missed. I carry plenty of gear for extraction, etc., but don't have a winch, plus I like to share the awesome experience of off-roading in CO with other people. Please pass along my email address to any interested parties. shermancorning@bellsouth.net

KhaiDog
07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Hi all, I am new to forums but I've had my '97 H1 for 5 years now. I will be in CO the last week of Aug and about the first two weeks in Sept. It will be just me and the two dogs. I would like to do intermediate to difficult trails in Gunnison and Chaffee counties but am flexible on this. Would like to hook-up with individuals or small groups who would like to make a plan or have plans in the works. Maybe someone just knows about something relevant that is going on that I have missed. I carry plenty of gear for extraction, etc., but don't have a winch, plus I like to share the awesome experience of off-roading in CO with other people. Please pass along my email address to any interested parties. shermancorning@bellsouth.net

RasterMaster
07-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the forums! I have a winch-equipped '03 H2, and just about everything I need to be ready for trails.

Although I can't make it to CO during the timeframe specified, if you are ever in Oklahoma feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

KhaiDog
07-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Forgot to turn on the notification, sorry. Thanks. Whereabouts in OK, I can take a southerly route back to FL, who knows.

And does this forum have a option for listing all your subscribed threads? I thought I saw it but it might have been on another forum. Thanks again.