KhaiDog
07-28-2005, 02:11 AM
More photos added 1 Aug 2005.

KhaiDog
07-28-2005, 02:11 AM
More photos added 1 Aug 2005.

Harley
07-30-2005, 12:22 AM
Where did you see that Hummer Ambulance? Was it really a surplus? I've kinda been looking for one...

K

dochummer
07-30-2005, 02:48 AM
Same here. Can you supply details on the Hmmwv and where you got it from?

MUH_HUM
07-30-2005, 05:08 AM
Nice photos of the dogs. Not much of the hummer, but the pups are cute....

KhaiDog
07-31-2005, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Same here. Can you supply details on the Hmmwv and where you got it from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi all, thanks for viewing. I answered Harley's comment by email because I couldn't figure out how to add a comment to my own gallery! This time I used a quote to do it.

I told Harley that about 4 years ago when I was driving the rig back from up North, I stopped at a surplus place in PA that I had seen on the web earlier. They had a bunch of ambulance bodies and they were dirt cheap. I think no more than $500. It was easy to put it right up on top of the HMMWV and drive back.

Now on the HMMWV. Saw it on ebay. Guy said it was 95% restored but maybe needed a nicer softtop. Well the top was the least of the problems. I had already paid in full. They tranny was so shot it was barely able to push the thing and the vehicle needs thousands of dollars worth of special HMMWV parts to even get it fully operable...

KhaiDog
07-31-2005, 01:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Nice photos of the dogs. Not much of the hummer, but the pups are cute.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, bear with me. I am new, so this selection is more like an intro. There's a size limitation so I had to shrink them down one by one. I will add more day by day and rotate if necessary.

KhaiDog
08-01-2005, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Nice photos of the dogs. Not much of the hummer, but the pups are cute.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, some more pics including requested armored HMMWV shots. The shark gills are for the air-conditioning system, I was told.