PDA

View Full Version : Steve's offroad video clip

Steve R
12-01-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey Humm-budz,

Here is some live action from the recent trip I took into the San Bernardino Mountains. I wish we took some of the more gnarly stuff....but it was towards the end of the day and this was a nice passage through the woods. Trust me...we was haulin'

You can also see my other pics on Jason's "Happy Holiday" thread, and my "H2 ROCKS" thread.

find the video at: http://homepage.mac.com/garyreisman/iMovieTheater10.html

Steve R
12-01-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey Humm-budz,

Here is some live action from the recent trip I took into the San Bernardino Mountains. I wish we took some of the more gnarly stuff....but it was towards the end of the day and this was a nice passage through the woods. Trust me...we was haulin'

You can also see my other pics on Jason's "Happy Holiday" thread, and my "H2 ROCKS" thread.

find the video at: http://homepage.mac.com/garyreisman/iMovieTheater10.html

HummerGirl
12-01-2002, 10:12 PM
Puts new meaning to EAT MY DUST!!!!

Loved your photo album! The family pics are soooo good!!!

I see you have your hands full!!!

The H2 serves as stress relief!!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

Zing
12-01-2002, 10:19 PM
That is a cool video clip. I like the camerman coughing at the very end. You should also mention that you have video of the CBS news clip at this link. First time I've seen it. Nice job representing H2 owners, perhaps this will lead to you becoming the H2 advocate spokesperson.

Steve R
12-02-2002, 12:00 AM
oppps...forgot about one detail: that's my brothers website. I had no idea it would be available for everyone to see. No problem, but most of that stuff is about his life. He works for NBC doing computer animation and video editing....so it's a natural for him to play with video cameras and jog it onto web.

It takes time & effort to bring this stuff for all to see....it's great to get some feedback and hear your thoughts and responses. Thanks! We'll be sure to bring more pics and video from future adventures!

AL MOORE
12-02-2002, 12:19 AM
Steve, The "dusty" cough at the end is a nice touch. AL

"Follow the white rabit" ..Matrix 1999

Steve R
12-02-2002, 12:26 AM
The cough actually grew into a choking and then eventually the camera drops to the ground and shoots upwards (as if to indicate the camera-operator is dying).

I suppose a nasty sense of humor runs through my family. Of course....it's a joke. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SJ
12-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Steve:

This is the kind of stuff I come here for - thanks for the video. Explore those trails and get away from the concrete jungle.

Steve R
12-02-2002, 07:31 PM
Thanks SJ.....responses like yours inspire me to take more time while offroading to capture moments and bring it back for all to see!!!

I have a fast connection....is everbody able to get that link and see the video easily??

HummerGirl
12-02-2002, 09:31 PM
yep steve...loads extra fast on my end. But I have satellite/broadband and it's super fast!!!
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/sarge/Tomcat.gif

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.