Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How many Texans (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19193)

Agriv8r 08-08-2006 01:14 AM

Re: How many Texans

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
"How many Texans "
:( I thought this was going to be a joke.:(

So here's one:D :

An Englishman, Frenchman, Mexican, and Texan were flying across country on a small plane when the pilot comes on the loud speaker and says "We're having mechanical problems and the only way we can make it to the next airport is for 3 of you to open the door and jump, at least one of you can survive"

The four open the door and look out below. The Englishman takes a deep breath and hollers "God Save The Queen" and jumps.

The Frenchman gets really inspired and hollers "Viva La France" and he also jumps.
This really pumps up the Texan so he hollers "Remember the Alamo" and he grabs the Mexican and throws him out of the plane.

when the texan asked the pilot what was the MECHANICAL ISSUE,

are you ready for this.....

hold on here it comes....

the pilot said "we are in Texas boy, its injun trouble."

engine........injun

mechanical trouble.....

Agriv8r 08-08-2006 01:14 AM

:D :D LMFAO:D :D

Agriv8r 08-08-2006 01:15 AM

X2:D :D

Craig 08-08-2006 03:59 AM

Wow, Lots of us from Texas.
You can find me in Houston/San Antonio...depends on the day

Time for a Texas get together :) :)

H2Finally 08-08-2006 04:23 AM

Kept waitin for someone to post "TOO DAMN MANY!!":mad::mad::D

ratesguy 08-08-2006 04:41 AM

I am intrigued by this Texas get together idea. Who is going to get this ball rolling? Maybe some place central like Austin? Naw, too wierd. How about near horseshoe bay? Somebody come up with an idea. Just dony schedule dove opening weekend, labor day weekend.

CO Hummer 08-08-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratesguy
I am intrigued by this Texas get together idea. Who is going to get this ball rolling? Maybe some place central like Austin? Naw, too wierd. How about near horseshoe bay? Somebody come up with an idea. Just dony schedule dove opening weekend, labor day weekend.

Maybe Moab?

Groundpounder 08-08-2006 01:45 PM

Might as well join the list - Little Elm, TX :cool:

Tex_h2 08-08-2006 09:41 PM

Hey all,
I'd be up for a little meet and greet with a beer or two....as I'm in the houston area...where would be a central location for everyone. Let's hear what you have to say?

Where?

When?

Who's bring the BEER!

1Sonterra 08-08-2006 11:15 PM

How many cases of beer fit into the back of the H2 SUV? Someone HAS to have already done this!:confused:

KenP 08-08-2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Sonterra
How many cases of beer fit into the back of the H2 SUV? Someone HAS to have already done this!:confused:

4 kegs with the seat down. Put ice on top.:D

tomp 08-08-2006 11:37 PM

I am in Dallas area

Hummer Guy 08-08-2006 11:52 PM

2nd in Dallas...

Longhorn 08-09-2006 02:48 AM

I'm a little late to the party but . . . Austin!

ratesguy 08-09-2006 03:17 AM

If you are planning a texas wheeling event how about posting here first and that will be our excuse to get together. Moab is simply too far with limited time.

SnakeH2 08-09-2006 02:27 PM

Houston - Cypress area:D

SnakeH2 08-09-2006 02:39 PM

An Englishman, Frenchman, and Texan were sitting around a camp fire discussing who the biggest bad-ass was.

The Englishman smashed a few beer bottles over this head and proclaimed??I?m the biggest bad-ass!?

The Frenchman walked to his car and brought back some rat poison. He started eating it. He then proclaimed??No, I?m the biggest bad-ass!!!?

Meanwhile, the Texan sat there quietly?stoking the fire with his dick.

Fastest H-Town Realtor 08-09-2006 06:34 PM

Add me into the mix...Tomball, which is a satellite city of Houston. Due to my Realty/Finance biz, you can find me anywhere around though.