Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19881)

NEOCON1 10-03-2006 09:44 PM

Re: I SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe
OMG....I got butterflies in my tummy just reading this.....:jump: :jump: :jump:

x2 ;)

Big Z 10-03-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
lots of parking :beerchug: three quarters of an acre on the vacant lot ( future home site )

we can probably get another bed assembled by then or you could grab a section of carpet in the existing house we will be there by the 13th-14th of oct . Trick or Treat :jump:

Cool!...Appreciate the carpet offer, But I kinda like the Cot in the Camper! :shhh: ...........It an off roader...... Also! ;) ....Not just a Pavement Pounder! :dancingbanana: ;)

NEOCON1 10-04-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Z
Cool!...Appreciate the carpet offer, But I kinda like the Cot in the Camper! :shhh: ...........It an off roader...... Also! ;) ....Not just a Pavement Pounder! :dancingbanana: ;)

sweet cot ;) we can even set you up with power and water , but no dump station unless we pull a manhole cover in the street :shhh: :giggling:

Huck BB62 10-04-2006 03:46 AM

Neo, it's been awhile since I posted or looked at the forum, Laurie and I bought out of state too! That's what we've been doing this past month, setting up our place up in Oregon. Congrats guy, seriously. We've got about two years (or less if we play it right) and we too will abandon the sinking Kalifornian ship. We tried, we really did. We LOVE our place up in the Sierras. 14 acres, great new home etc. but we've got to take care of all of our other business in Bakersfield (eeeeeeeyyyyyyuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!!)
It's just that anytime I see the ballot, it's got another $14billion initiative on it to educate furiners or to give 'em free health care. Everything's scratched up with graffitti. I had plans to drive north with a tortilla on my antenna until somebody asked "Whut's that!?" and we're pretty close to that in Tidewater.

We're downsizing from 14 acres to 1/4 acre, but it's on the river. Tell 'ya what, you can come fishin' and crabbin' on the Alsea, and we'll visit ya to go wheelin'! We're only an hour north of Florence Oregon which makes Pismo look like a cereal bowl full of nuts. We've got two rv spaces with full 50A, cable, water, sewer, phone hookup. When we move, we're putting in a regular house and garage.

The prey!

Sewie 10-04-2006 03:54 AM

Congrats Huck! :cool:

Bebe and I have been talking about putting together a trip to Florence sometime next year. You'll have to join us again. :D

Huck BB62 10-04-2006 04:09 AM

We'll be up there late July and August. I will probably take our Outlander XT too! We'll plan on it.

NEOCON1 10-04-2006 05:36 AM

congrats huck , that is great fishin from the back yard :beerchug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 10-04-2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck BB62
Neo, it's been awhile since I posted or looked at the forum, Laurie and I bought out of state too! That's what we've been doing this past month, setting up our place up in Oregon. Congrats guy, seriously. We've got about two years (or less if we play it right) and we too will abandon the sinking Kalifornian ship. We tried, we really did. We LOVE our place up in the Sierras. 14 acres, great new home etc. but we've got to take care of all of our other business in Bakersfield (eeeeeeeyyyyyyuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!!)
It's just that anytime I see the ballot, it's got another $14billion initiative on it to educate furiners or to give 'em free health care. Everything's scratched up with graffitti. I had plans to drive north with a tortilla on my antenna until somebody asked "Whut's that!?" and we're pretty close to that in Tidewater.

We're downsizing from 14 acres to 1/4 acre, but it's on the river. Tell 'ya what, you can come fishin' and crabbin' on the Alsea, and we'll visit ya to go wheelin'! We're only an hour north of Florence Oregon which makes Pismo look like a cereal bowl full of nuts. We've got two rv spaces with full 50A, cable, water, sewer, phone hookup. When we move, we're putting in a regular house and garage.

The prey!

I WANT THE FISH !!!

RYD

Huck BB62 10-04-2006 05:25 PM

It's already been smoked, bbqed, and has now been officially processed as sending the Browns to the Super Bowl!

Big Z 10-04-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

The prey!

Neo!.....Better jump on this offer/trip!...The Alsea is the river of chioce for a few fishin friends---Who usually stay at least a Month! :) ....

Huck BB62---Are you An IFISH..ER! ??

:perfect10s: Nice place!..And Pocket size Fish! :D

Huck BB62 10-04-2006 07:22 PM

Don't know what an IFisher is. I just fish (ok, well, someday's it's wishin, somedays it's fishin, but SOMEdays, it's CATCHin'!)

Neo's a great guy, be glad to have him for a guest.

Big Z 10-04-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Don't know what an IFisher is. I just fish (ok, well, someday's it's wishin, somedays it's fishin, but SOMEdays, it's CATCHin'!)

Neo's a great guy, be glad to have him for a guest.

Well!, If you need any help! :D

http://www.ifish.net/ .........Might Hook Ya!

Not that I like Fishin or Anything! :D ...Here's the Early (near Stock).... Snake Charmer! ;)

NEOCON1 10-04-2006 09:25 PM

nice dingy to go with the cot :beerchug: and huck has a 2 slot rv park at his pad :perfect10s:

Huck and i can trade river time for moab time :jump:

HummBebe 10-04-2006 09:30 PM

We will definitely put that on the calendar!!!

Congrats Huck! It's beautiful!

NEOCON1 10-04-2006 10:27 PM

Nice FISH MAN :beerchug:

Huck BB62 10-05-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Z
Well!, If you need any help! :D

http://www.ifish.net/ .........Might Hook Ya!

Not that I like Fishin or Anything! :D ...Here's the Early (near Stock).... Snake Charmer! ;)

Dayyyyummm Big Z, you've got QUITE the rig! I love those Custom Welds! It's funny, now that we got the second mortage, my wife's reaction to me looking at the larger boats was "yeah, RIGHT!" Anyway, the admiral let me have the R&B, and I'm a happy guy.

Thanks for the website, I have so much to learn, it's not funny. I'm more used to off-shore and this is allllll new to me. It's so darned beautiful up there. I think you folks perpetuate the crappy cold rainy reputation of the northwest on purpose to keep others out! (I'm with you there man!) I'm not a Kalifornian, I'm from Georgia, my wife was born in Oregon and her great grand daddy was an indian fighter/settler. SO, we're not just more Kalifornian's looking to jack up the prices there!

My wife's folks live in Corvallis. Man alive, there's a lot of Hummer hatin' going on there. I'm gonna end up stuffin' a Pious up someones asss.

NEOCON1 10-06-2006 03:26 AM

we just got our MOAB phone # :beerchug: :excited: :dancingbanana: oh yea , can almost taste that red dirt ;)

westhillsat 10-06-2006 03:56 AM

Quote:

we just got our MOAB phone # :beerchug: :excited: :dancingbanana: oh yea , can almost taste that red dirt ;)

You lucky dog, sooo close now :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

NEOCON1 10-06-2006 02:16 PM

tis the day of my last commute into the city of lost angeles :twak:

after today Im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

The Green Lantern 10-06-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

tis the day of my last commute into the city of lost angeles :twak:

after today Im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Hey Neo, are you gonna get the same "Neocon1" plates in Utah?