Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My H2 Stolen (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20440)

corvo 09-20-2006 07:17 PM

Re: My H2 Stolen

Come to Sante Fe Springs, CA. A great place to have your car stolen. The gang members have a master key to your luxury car and the Police Dept. only has one detective. That is correct......report your car stolen and about one and a half hour later you'll get a response. Then about a week later (your car will be stripped or in Mexico by now) a detective will call to say they are interested in the case (if you do all the work). Hey don't bother, we will all just stick the insurance company with the bill and continue to fuel the low life scum bags with new cars.

PARAGON 09-20-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvo
Come to {insert CITY, STATE here}. A great place to have your car stolen. The gang members have a master key to your luxury car and the Police Dept. only has one detective. That is correct......report your car stolen and about one and a half hour later you'll get a response. Then about a week later (your car will be stripped or in Mexico by now) a detective will call to say they are interested in the case (if you do all the work). Hey don't bother, we will all just stick the insurance company with the bill and continue to fuel the low life scum bags with new cars.

if it weren't for having to have a police report here, it's pretty much useless to contact the JPD for a stolen vehicle.

KenP 09-20-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvo
Onstar called today to tell me they can't find my car. Whittier Police dept. has yet to come by my business to veiw the video.:violin:. I did get some good advice and gathered up maintenance records and some pictures as well as what my model is selling for in a local market.:( Still can't believe they had a key. I will definetly put Lojak in the next one. Well I have another week or so to wait.:crying:

That really suks that you're not getting better service from the police department.

I really like LoJack and have had it in the past. Contractors use it alot on expensive machines.

Albie 09-28-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
if you have to have GAP insurance, you're stoopid

GAP insurance rocks.............

Yeah last night my alarm went off. ....I looked like an ass running out there with my bat. I guess i should bring my gun next time. Dunno why it went offf.

timgco 09-28-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilD
Goodfellas ;)

LMAO Phil.

Albie, I bet some local HUMMER owner was tryong to get that little spare off the back. He was just trying to help.:jump:

Albie 09-28-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timgco
LMAO Phil.

Albie, I bet some local HUMMER owner was tryong to get that little spare off the back. He was just trying to help.:jump:

LOL.......I knwo I Know..........

mikejr 09-28-2006 10:09 PM

someone messing with your hummer doesnt deserve a ball bat beating...they deserve to be shot...buried in the back yard...and compact the soil by running the hummer over the gave repeatedly......

Motohead 09-29-2006 01:02 AM

note to self... never piss off mikejr...

mikejr 09-29-2006 01:05 AM

LOL...nah you can piss me off....just dont mess with my hummer....lol.....

mikejr 09-29-2006 01:14 AM

yeah us western pa hillbillies are quite protective of our hummers....LOL