Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Brand New Katzkin Leather Seat Covers (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33477)

Lucky1 03-29-2008 08:39 AM

Brand New Katzkin Leather Seat Covers

I have a "Brand New" in the box set of Katzkin BLACK leather 2 row seat covers for a 2003 H2. The outer portion is black leather and the inserts are black ostrich. This kit comes complete with headrest (front and rear),armests,rear center console cover, and extra ostrich skin to wrap the door inserts. The leather in this kit is a much higher grade and quality than the factory leather and it really shows. This kit retails for $1050. to $1250. but I am willing to make someone a great deal. Please email me at newimage70@yahoo.com and also leave a message on the forum if you are interested. I will accept the first reasonble offer . Thanks Lucky.

dochummer 03-29-2008 03:35 PM

Re: Brand New Katzkin Leather Seat Covers

Got any pics?

Lucky1 03-29-2008 06:51 PM

Re: Brand New Katzkin Leather Seat Covers pics...

9 Attachment(s)
here are the pics of the Brand New Katzkin Leather Seat Covers

Lucky1 03-30-2008 04:52 AM

This is the upgraded deluxe leather kit with the softer leather. You really have to see this kit because it is really nice. I can't believe there aren't any takers. Any honest trades ?

Tex_h2 03-30-2008 05:59 AM

Hey, it looks like a nice kit, but personally the Ostrich insert to just too pimpin....for me ad perhaps others.

8500lbs 03-31-2008 06:21 AM

how are the seats applyed, can i do it or do i need to take it to professional or what?

Thanks
B

HummBob 03-31-2008 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8500lbs
how are the seats applyed, can i do it or do i need to take it to professional or what?

Thanks
B

Pretty Much!!!

Lucky1 03-31-2008 03:01 PM

Katzkin says you an do it yourself. It's only held by hog rings but if you don't feel comfortable I'm sure you can get any upholstery shop to install them pretty cheap.

Lucky1 04-02-2008 03:43 AM

Someone make a reasonable offer. They are very nice and I will make you an awesome deal.

Hummer Guy 04-02-2008 04:23 AM

How did you end up with these and why are you getting rid of them?

Lucky1 04-02-2008 03:02 PM

I am a Katzkin dealer and these are back stock. I was taking inventory and these were one of the items I had left for a 2003 Hummer H2. The leather is leaps and bounds better quality than stock.They are really nice are you interested ?

Boss Hoss 04-02-2008 03:36 PM

Since you are a dealer, how does the heated seats function work with these? Do you have to install new heater elements(which i hear dont work very well) or do you reuse the ones woven into the factory seats. I ask as i am about to redo my leather and will probably go with Katzkin.

Vettster 04-02-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
Since you are a dealer, how does the heated seats function work with these? Do you have to install new heater elements(which i hear dont work very well) or do you reuse the ones woven into the factory seats. I ask as i am about to redo my leather and will probably go with Katzkin.

:iagree:

My 06 seats are peeling. I will probably be replacing them with something else if the warranty doesn't cover them. (still waiting on an answer from the dealer)
How's about a little more information about the Katzkin's.
If I drive up to Dallas, do you guys install?

Lucky1 04-02-2008 10:36 PM

You use your existing seat heaters and retrofit them. I can install them if you come to Dallas, and it is not terribly difficult to install them. Thanks. Oh and the heaters still work fine with the Katzkins. Thanks.

Lucky1 04-07-2008 07:13 PM

Still for sale.

Lucky1 04-16-2008 04:16 AM

What about FREE ? Just kidding someone make an offer these are really nice.

ttkresurfacing 04-17-2008 04:14 AM

What's the least you'll take for them? I have a set with suede inserts but may take these if the price is good enough.

Thanks,
Tim

Lucky1 04-17-2008 09:09 AM

Email me at newimage70@yahoo.com and we'll work out a price. Thanks.

Lucky1 04-23-2008 09:27 PM

I'll take the $500. I would like to sell these seat covers. Guaranteed you'll love them.

Boss Hoss 04-23-2008 09:36 PM

Lucky i think you may be better off if they did not have the Ostrich inserts. I am personally in the market for new covers but i just cant put the Ostrich in my truck and think it may deter future resale as well. Im not sure if you can change those inserts or not but you would certainly have better luck i fyou did JMO.