Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Black Demon (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39946)

ROUSHDEMON 08-06-2010 01:55 AM

Black Demon

Well.... wanted to post the updated pics since i washed the mud off for the first time in months....HA!
I've added a Rancho lift to my truck stacked up with rear spacers and turn keys totalling to 7" lift believe it or not, added 40x16.5x20" Pitbull Rocker Tires and 20x12 Fuel Offroad Octane wheels. While I was doing the upgrades I decided to upgrade the hubs, all ball joints and went with HUGE red RareParts Tie Rods. Blacked out some more parts and still not done.
Next week i'm getting the dual-shock arm system for the front and blacking out more stupid chrome parts. It sits over 8 feet tall and it looks sick going down the road. So there will be more pics coming but here are some to give you dudes an idea.

enjoy....

ROUSHDEMON 08-06-2010 02:00 AM

Re: Black Demon

Pics dont do justice...
So here is to show you how tall it is next to an H3...:giggling:

splne1 08-06-2010 02:16 AM

HOLY MOLY!!! You got all that meat under there with a rancho and spacers/keys!!! INSANE!!! Truck looks sick!! Guess im adding spacers and keys to my Fabtech and stuffing some 40" meat or 44's LOL

charles06 08-06-2010 02:36 AM

Looks good. But be careful when putting spacers under the coils. Too big a spacer can be unsafe. I had a VERY reputable shop look into giving me some more lift out of my Fabtech, and they would only go so thick before it was deemed unsafe. I think they only put about a one inch thick spacer in...maybe a tad more.

But your truck really does look sick!

Big.Z.hummin 08-06-2010 02:50 AM

I love it Andres!! i'm coming to see that bad boy next week... but say goodbye to your paintjob with 16.5 inch tires :giggling:

ROUSHDEMON 08-10-2010 05:06 AM

Thanks guys, yeah I've had no problems at all with the spacers, looks a hell of a lot better a little taller and I get ZERO rubbing issues what so ever.... well that and also the -44mm offset of the wheels do help as well.

Hope you likes and BigZ you should come see it sometimes this week bro, i'm out of town this weekend.:beerchug:

seventwozero 08-10-2010 07:27 AM

woah.

but seriously man, WOAH.

Ed G. 08-10-2010 09:34 AM

WOW!!! Looks "DOUBLE BAD ASS! Great set-up,love the tire / wheel combo!

Scarsman 08-10-2010 06:24 PM

That looks way cool! Funny thing is, without the H3 or something to give it scale it really doesn't look that big. It just looks "right". How is the power now with the 40"s? Have you regeared? Do you have any engine or tranny mods?

ROUSHDEMON 08-10-2010 08:07 PM

well I mean, its an 03... power was never really there to begin with ha!... and No... absolutely not, I dont regret it at all, I actually love it I love being super tall and look down at every single car that is looking up in awe, i'm used to my Roush being super low to the ground so its a totally different "tank" feeling.
I dont have any tranny or power upgrades besides intake, but I am thinking about getting gears down the road for sure. No problems at all tho.

wingn69 08-10-2010 08:35 PM

how many gallons of tire spray/gell/tar do you use on them big tires :clapping: buddy. looking good.

dave360 08-10-2010 09:23 PM

H2 looks great:beerchug:

Hope you guys are doing ok

ssgharkness020147 08-11-2010 03:36 AM

Reminds me alot of Navigator's old rig. Nice job.

MVR 155 08-11-2010 01:09 PM

That thing looks downright sinister...... great job:beerchug:

Hummeron37s 08-11-2010 10:03 PM

Looks awesome reminds me of my H2 but black instead of white. I think it needs a set of E&G fender flares. ExpeditionHardware.com is where I got mine. You might have a problem getting the dual shock as I believe Rancho and Fabtech both discontinued it.

seventwozero 08-11-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hummeron37s
Looks awesome reminds me of my H2 but black instead of white. I think it needs a set of E&G fender flares. ExpeditionHardware.com is where I got mine. You might have a problem getting the dual shock as I believe Rancho and Fabtech both discontinued it.

Cognito still offers a dual shock hoop that works with their UCA's, if it works with lifted applicated like that I'm not sure of.

Bimmer9938 08-12-2010 06:58 AM

Great minds think a like! :beerchug:

ROUSHDEMON 08-12-2010 06:02 PM

[quote=Hummeron37s]Looks awesome reminds me of my H2 but black instead of white. I think it needs a set of E&G fender flares. ExpeditionHardware.com is where I got mine. You might have a problem getting the dual shock as I believe Rancho and Fabtech both discontinued it.

well I found a Rancho set from a guy in Cali and it should arrive tomorrow, but I'll be out of town this weekend and wont be able to instal it til next week.
So i'll post some pics next week when I get it.:dancingbanana:

Bimmer9938 08-12-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

well I found a Rancho set from a guy in Cali and it should arrive tomorrow, but I'll be out of town this weekend and wont be able to instal it til next week.

Rancho makes fender flares? Even those E&G look like the Bushwackers...?

ROUSHDEMON 08-12-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
Rancho makes fender flares? Even those E&G look like the Bushwackers...?

Ha! no bro, sorry I meant the Dual Shock System mount.:D