Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Christmas Gifts thread (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23110)

The Green Lantern 12-18-2006 12:44 AM

Christmas Gifts thread

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I opened some of my gifts......( a week early lol) here's what I got so far...:excited:

Got pics?......post them.... :jump:

The Green Lantern 12-18-2006 12:47 AM

Re: Christmas Gifts thread

1 Attachment(s)
Additions to my current die-cast 1:18 model collections.... :giggling:

jdrew 12-18-2006 12:56 AM

No pic yet, but got a Pioneer AVIC-D1 w/back-up camera installed today :)

marin8703 12-18-2006 01:20 AM

i got a lump of coal.:( i'll try to post pics tomorow. haha, no just kiding, i got a blank check (with a limit, a good limit). thats naughty opening your presents before christmas, santas gona put you on his naughty list for next chritmas and then ill be getting those models.;):D

The Green Lantern 12-18-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marin8703
i got a lump of coal.:( i'll try to post pics tomorow. haha, no just kiding, i got a blank check (with a limit, a good limit). thats naughty opening your presents before christmas, santas gona put you on his naughty list for next chritmas and then ill be getting those models.;):D

Lol, ssshhhhh no one's around! :shhh:

blank check is cool..:cool:

K9sH3 12-18-2006 04:14 AM

I am lucky that my folks are still around, I am going to see them next week. When asked what I wanted for christmas I said 2 sets of hearing aids.... The replyed.... What?
Then with a raised voice: I want you two to get hearing aids for me so I don't always hear the "What" anymore.
They still don't understand why I need hearing aids.
:)

NEOCON1 12-18-2006 04:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D my new toys :D

GLBLWARMR 12-18-2006 04:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The wife and I bought each other these.

Huck BB62 12-18-2006 05:58 PM

Nice stuff folks! Love the compressor, I want one! Neo, you 'n me are kindred spirits (nice saws!) and you reminded me to pick my 36" CS 8000 up from the shop. If you get a splitter, don't get a horizontal, get a vertical (your back will thank you) And those are some kick arse regulators. I'm going to have to get back down to the Keys or Maui this year, I miss it!

Me, I got a Nikon D80 and I bought the missus a Kitchenaid Pro 620 copper clad mixer from Williams-Sonoma.

Looks like we're all havin' FUN!

Dani 12-18-2006 06:39 PM

No offense to anyone at all....but I'd kill my hubby if he bought me a mixer (or any other appliance for that matter) for Christmas

NEOCON1 12-18-2006 06:58 PM

what if he bought you a chain saw ?????? :giggling: ;)

The Green Lantern 12-18-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1

LOL :giggling:

The Green Lantern 12-18-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1

Man, I can't stop laughing .....Baaaaaaaa haaaa haaa!!!! that is so funny Neo!! :giggling:

btw, nice gifts! :D

NEOCON1 12-18-2006 07:08 PM

:giggling: :giggling: :dancingbanana:

HumbleAg 12-18-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani
No offense to anyone at all....but I'd kill my hubby if he bought me a mixer (or any other appliance for that matter) for Christmas

Do battery powered "appliances" count? Wife needs to have something to keep her busy while I'm out with the guys.:D

HumbleAg 12-18-2006 07:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my early gift. Still working on getting it put in....

Attachment 34200

Backup camera already installed, but I forgot to take a picture.

Huck BB62 12-18-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani

In all seriousness, why? She's gonna love it to death. She's got all the jewelry she'd ever be able to wear. She's got a Denali. She's got more clothes than we can store.

And she can take her pick of my saws!

Dani 12-18-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck BB62
In all seriousness, why? She's gonna love it to death. She's got all the jewelry she'd ever be able to wear. She's got a Denali. She's got more clothes than we can store.

And she can take her pick of my saws!

every year when I was growing up- my father always bought my mom appliances and stuff that she could use around the house. Irons, vacuums, blenders, mixers, deep friers- the list goes on and on. Every year she always acted like she loved them but I could always tell that she was somewhat disappointed. Always seemed like she wanted something more personal just for her.....something special.....not something that everyone would benefit from. I guess it's probably just my stupid opinion.

On the other hand- now if my hubby brought that mixer home for my birthday- he'd be one happy man:giggling:

I personally am hard to buy for. I'm not a jewelry fan at all...

K9sH3 12-19-2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck BB62
Nice stuff folks! Love the compressor, I want one! Neo, you 'n me are kindred spirits (nice saws!) and you reminded me to pick my 36" CS 8000 up from the shop. If you get a splitter, don't get a horizontal, get a vertical (your back will thank you) And those are some kick arse regulators. I'm going to have to get back down to the Keys or Maui this year, I miss it!

Me, I got a Nikon D80 and I bought the missus a Kitchenaid Pro 620 copper clad mixer from Williams-Sonoma.

Looks like we're all havin' FUN!

I have the D70 and love it, I want to go up a few notches now. These are great camera's and easy to use.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 12-19-2006 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9sH3
I have the D70 and love it, I want to go up a few notches now. These are great camera's and easy to use.

Make your next camera a Deardorf...

RYD