Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My wife stole my H2! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8329)

rvs9 01-29-2006 03:58 AM

I was changing the oil on my tractor today, when I heard my H2 crank up. Before I could get around the house, my wife had taken off with some girlfriends.

I didn't think much about it, until she called and said I needed to bring the tractor down to the lower 40. Seems she didn't quite understand how to enage 4wd.

A few minutes later, I unstuck her and the girls just had to take a picture.

rvs9 01-29-2006 03:58 AM

I was changing the oil on my tractor today, when I heard my H2 crank up. Before I could get around the house, my wife had taken off with some girlfriends.

I didn't think much about it, until she called and said I needed to bring the tractor down to the lower 40. Seems she didn't quite understand how to enage 4wd.

Poseur 01-29-2006 04:01 AM

Looks like she had a good time. Now make her wash it.

DDWH 01-29-2006 04:05 AM

HA, thats awesome!

HummBebe 01-29-2006 04:10 AM

You GO GIRL!!!!

KenP 01-29-2006 04:19 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rvs9:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not really sure that's a chick wearing the NRA hat.

Hey, did your wife spill coffee and drop the cell phone out the window?

rodster 01-29-2006 04:23 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poseur:
Now make her wash it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heard that!

There's a whole bunch more dirt in the second and third pics than in the first. That happen while getting it unstuck? (And BTW, it kinda looks like cow manure. )

ROX 01-29-2006 04:29 AM

AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO WIFEY!!

rvs9 01-29-2006 03:00 PM

No cow manure. Although it's as tough to get off as the real thing. She had dug a pretty good hole by the time that I got to her with just the rear wheels.

Of course the girls were agging me on to just drive out. I knew that it was not going to work. You just sink. I gave it a whirl, threw some mud and then hooked the winch to the tractor and just pulled myself out in neutral. I had been wanting to test the winch anyways.

I probably would had played around some since the girl was already dirty, but it was getting late and I still had a deer roast to cook.

Bondage 01-29-2006 03:59 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poseur:
Looks like she had a good time. Now make her wash it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said! Looks like it's time to become a H2x2 family?

Sean

OrangeCrush 01-29-2006 04:17 PM

That's funny. My truck looked exactly the same right down to the wheels and color.

As much as I love those wheels, aren't they a PIA to get the mud out from behind that ring?

Next time, I'll take the ring off when wheelin'

Mark

MovinH2 01-29-2006 04:42 PM

HA HA HA That's awesome.

TootsSUT 01-29-2006 05:39 PM

You go girl!!!!

rvs9 01-29-2006 05:40 PM

Orange Crush - I feel your pain on the rings. Mine are pretty scratched up now. The grit in the mud was just like sandpaper!

OrangeCrush 01-29-2006 11:31 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rvs9:
Orange Crush - I feel your pain on the rings. Mine are pretty scratched up now. The grit in the mud was just like sandpaper! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may want to try what I did. When I was pressure washing, the pressure from the washer marred the clearcoat on the rims leaving a cloudy look.

I went to Advanced and bought a ball called a powerball. I put it on a air drill with some compound and they polished up nice. (of course, it's time to do it again)

Anyway, just a suggestion if you want them to look new again.

Mark

H3HUMVEE 01-29-2006 11:40 PM

that's the reason I got the 5 speed manual .. she can't drive a stick

KenP 01-30-2006 12:07 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
You and KenP need to start a support group called “My wife stole my Hummer” </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You aren't kidding, brother.

rvs9 01-30-2006 01:36 AM

OC,

Just got back from the car wash. My wheels did cloud up. Guess a polishing job is in order!

Boss Hoss 01-30-2006 01:44 AM

When i saw the title of the thread i thought for sure it was Kens thread

Looks like the wifey had a good time. Good looking truck too.