Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

CO Hummer 12-06-2006 12:35 AM

Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Leave my country out of this!:mad:

Haha! :D

Our condolences go out those in Canada that are getting represented by the blackflag militia.

sj-x 500 12-06-2006 02:42 AM

it's just too bad that no one who owns a hummer could have changed anyviews the world has of hummers nor their owners in this thread. COHummer and paragon are the typical example of the types we'd expect to drive 60g of crap in the bush.

PARAGON 12-06-2006 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sj-x 500
it's just too bad that no one who owns a hummer could have changed anyviews the world has of hummers nor their owners in this thread. COHummer and paragon are the typical example of the types we'd expect to drive 60g of crap in the bush.

so why go against the grain

BTW, what typical example does that make you bunch of idiots?:clapping:

KenP 12-06-2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
so why go against the grain

BTW, what typical example does that make you bunch of idiots?:clapping:

Stupid double pimp slap idiots.

PARAGON 12-06-2006 02:55 AM

buh-bye

CO Hummer 12-06-2006 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sj-x 500

Hahahahaha! You think we give a crap about what the world thinks? C'mon sweetie, we're just like you. You know what the world thinks about one toothed, trailer park, beat-yer-girlfriend, white trash like you. But we don't see ya trying to improve your image. Why should we?

;)

KenP 12-06-2006 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
Hahahahaha! You think we give a crap about what the world thinks? C'mon sweetie, we're just like you. You know what the world thinks about one toothed, trailer park, beat-yer-girlfriend, white trash like you. But we don't see ya trying to improve your image. Why should we?

;)

:jump: :iagree: :jump:

Limey 12-08-2006 01:33 PM

Alright, I've read the whole 16 pages of fighting and this is what I have to say. Every arguement for the H2 is just stupid. "lol my h2 will like totally climb like 16 inches over that speed bump and get me to starbucks lol". So will a Toyota. Toyota never bragged about it though because its not that impressive. "Well, I can drive my H2 though 20 inches of water". Whoopdee-****ing-do. I've driven a STOCK '87 nissan though more than that in 2wd*. Did that nissan cost 65g's? Nope, 900 bucks. But it didn't didn't have leather seats. Oh well. And the whole, "Ya, but mine can do all this mediocre **** STOCK", nobody gives a ****. And besides, seeing as how H2's are reshelled Tahoes, people basically paid for a Tahoe** with about 15 grand of extra ****, ie., locking diff, extra plastic, 27 cup holders. So seeing as how Poopy has about 15 grand in his rig, I'd say it's a completely valid arguement. Basically, whatever you spend on an H2 to improve performance, and I use the word performance loosely here, you could spend on anything else and have a superior vehicle. What I'm basically saying to all the people here, is that Poopy's truck would **** all over an H2. End of story.

*2wd. 2 wheel drive for all the dumbasses with their godly full time t-cases.
**Pricing from General Motors official website.

Limey 12-08-2006 01:37 PM

HAHAHA this site automatically censors stuff? How supportive of the american right to free speech.:clapping: Amazing how americans will buy H2's but forget about their own bill of rights.

h2co-pilot 12-08-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Limey
HAHAHA this site automatically censors stuff? How supportive of the american right to free speech.:clapping: Amazing how americans will buy H2's but forget about their own bill of rights.

You're so fucking enlightened.

Quote:

Alright, I've read the whole 16 pages of fighting and this is what I have to say. Every arguement for the H2 is just stupid. "lol my h2 will like totally climb like 16 inches over that speed bump and get me to starbucks

LMFAO! Good boy- now read the other 90 mmmK?

NewHummerGuy 12-08-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

You better run and wipe Poopys poopy off your nose:giggling:

Limey 12-08-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
You're so ****ing enlightened.

LMFAO! Good boy- now read the other 90 mmmK?

Why would I want to slog though 90 pages of garbage that has nothing to do with a capable 4x4? I just wanted to read the parts where you got your asses handed to you. and "newhummerguy", you give people credit where credit is due. Wouldn't expect someone who's never driven a real ruck to know though.

PARAGON 12-08-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Alright,
blah blah blah
End of story.

YEAH!!!! :clapping:

PARAGON 12-08-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Why would I want to slog though 90 pages of garbage that has nothing to do with a capable 4x4? I just wanted to read the parts where you got your asses handed to you. and "newhummerguy", you give people credit where credit is due. Wouldn't expect someone who's never driven a real ruck to know though.

Because you are fucking stupid enough to come to a Hummer forum and slog through Hummer posts and the post anti-Hummer comments.

Of course, collectively, maybe you can help bring the Blagflag brothers IQ over 80. It's looking doubtful.

StillRYE 12-11-2006 09:46 PM

HEY hey fellas ya just couldnt handle it could ya so you had to ban me thats ok I still look up to all you guys and i wish one day I might be as cool as all you world of warcraft type guys

DRTYFN 12-11-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillRYE
HEY hey fellas ya just couldnt handle it could ya so you had to ban me thats ok I still look up to all you guys and i wish one day I might be as cool as all you world of warcraft type guys

Go chew on your seal blubber.

Kerr 12-13-2006 10:59 PM

after watching that video i hope it was made as a joke. If now the video maker really needs to get out more.

PARAGON 12-13-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerr
after watching that video i hope it was made as a joke. If now the video maker really needs to get out more.

it's a joke that's been going on for many a page now

NJ H2 12-14-2006 12:29 AM

The Joke is even funnier 106 pages later! :D

StillRYE 12-15-2006 05:54 PM

Ahh so you guys are finally admitting that H2s are jokes good for you the first step is admitting it