Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

KenP 12-03-2006 09:53 PM

Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMMERGOODTIME
nice ya she digs that **** sometimes...so you were that weird masked man outside my window..:jump:

Yes. I was hoping for your sister, but I couldn't tell the hags apart. Oh well. Atleast she likes it.

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poopy
Yep lots. You can buy the DVD for $20.

Blackflag4x4.com

so I can just do a search for "bullshit in moab"?

KenP 12-03-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

You couldnt handle it....it was a 4runner, but i enjoy building rigs rather than bolting things onto them.

That's what I thought. To run the trails we do, you have to mod your Yoda or whatever your daddy drives for you.

KenP 12-03-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillRYE
But by the looks of your H2's are the greatest video your sayin that there better than heavily modified rigs

Or are ya backtrackin now?

Uh, what did you try to say?

KenP 12-03-2006 09:56 PM

Ok, these guys are too goofy to be real trolls. Rather boring with nothing to show and nothing new.

I'm going to grab some dinner now.

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:57 PM

hahaha fuk man i could take a stock F150 2wheel drive on most of that **** in your Video...it would be different if you ran the same lines as the jeeps pictured bailing....dont get me wrong i hate Jeeps though

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
Ok, these guys are too goofy to be real trolls. Rather boring with nothing to show and nothing new.

I'm going to grab some dinner now.

I am about to run out of beer

PARAGON 12-03-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

hahaha fuk man i could take a stock F150 2wheel drive on most of that **** in your Video...it would be different if you ran the same lines as the jeeps pictured bailing....dont get me wrong i hate Jeeps though

horry chit, why would we intentionally flop? Perhaps you think it's cool when you can't make an obstacle to just flop it, but we are taking $65K trucks on these trails. Yeah flopping's cool. all the best drivers do it.:twak:

Poopy 12-03-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
That's what I thought. To run the trails we do, you have to mod your Yoda or whatever your daddy drives for you.

Theres a difference between having to, and being able to. I enjoy building, Im sure you wish you could too, probably not much room in your downtown condo.

StillRYE 12-03-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
I am about to run out of little boys semen

thats gross dude you need help but I can't say Im surprised

PARAGON 12-03-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Theres a difference between having to, and being able to. I enjoy building, Im sure you wish you could too, probably not much room in your downtown condo.

These are trucks whose longest life span is just barely 4 years old. They cost $60K and I bet I know 4 individuals that have spent more money on modifying their H2 to solely wheel than you have spent on your rice burner and they did the wrenching themselves.

It costs a shitload of money to modify these beasts.

PARAGON 12-03-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillRYE
thats gross dude you need help but I can't say Im surprised

I'll be sure someone takes a look at you

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

horry chit, why would we intentionally flop? Perhaps you think it's cool when you can't make an obstacle to just flop it, but we are taking $65K trucks on these trails. Yeah flopping's cool. all the best drivers do it.:twak:

So if these hummers are so bling...where are then in the Baja Racing H2s not modified fully stock...havent heard of them winning yet have you? And flopping on purpose thats just silly ....if thats what people do then well good on them for being retarded.. I like to challenge myself as a driver by doing seat of your pants kinda **** and if that means floppin then well it happens but what can ya do....oh ya buy a H2 and stick to the easy stuff.

StillRYE 12-03-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

I'll be sure someone takes a look at you

huh?Why? Im in my twenties which is probably far too old for you

DennisAJC 12-03-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Dennis is who i want to talk to ...not you fukface..he is from Vancouver and well he should bring his H2 out for a trip with us...would be a funtime

I am there!!!!!!! Do you guys live around here? Let's get together.

PM me with details. I'm pretty much free these next two weeks.

Poopy 12-03-2006 10:14 PM

So why waste a ****load of money on a 60k beast to wheel it? I am proud to have less than 15k into my buggy, for real wheelers its not a bragging contest about how much you've spent. Although my tow rig is worth more than any of your Hummers.....:giggling:

I really dont understand the attitude that comes with a plastic badge that says Hummer. You guys really buy into marketing don't you. You don't see the Yukon guys going around bragging about how great offroad their rigs are, and its essentially the same vehicle.

I have some snowballs from arizona, it only snows there once every 300 years.....interested? Oh ya, chicks dig it. :excited:

Poopy 12-03-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I am there!!!!!!! Do you guys live around here? Let's get together.

PM me with details. I'm pretty much free these next two weeks.

**** ya son, we are all over the lower mainland. Thats why we're here, I saw vancouver bc on the video. THen this paragon fool started getting very pissy when i posted a funny video of a tie rod breaking.

Kinda of a lot of snow and water to hit our local trails right now....but there always is snow wheeling!

DennisAJC 12-03-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

**** ya son, we are all over the lower mainland. Thats why we're here, I saw vancouver bc on the video. THen this paragon fool started getting very pissy when i posted a funny video of a tie rod breaking.

Kinda of a lot of snow and water to hit our local trails right now....but there always is snow wheeling!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Let's get together man! It'll be fun! None of this internet rage. I sent your buddy a PM. Hopefully we can meet face to face.:beerchug:

PARAGON 12-03-2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

So why waste a ****load of money on a 60k beast to wheel it?

Because I can.

I can wheel in leather comfort with A/C, heated seats, satellite radio, with my wife, 2 daughters and GSD. I can drive 1850 miles to Moab, wheel it hard there and drive it back.

I can tow a buddies Jeep Cherokee that's too modified for street to trails 5 hours away wheel with Jeeps on D60s and 39s and turn around and tow that Jeep back home after doing so. I can tow my flat bed trailer loaded up with 10K lbs of tractor and equipment from my farm to my house in the city and back. I can then hook to my 4 bike, enclosed motorcycle trailer and drag it anywhere I want.

Name one other vehicle that can do all of that.

StillRYE 12-03-2006 10:25 PM

Uhhh maybe every other chevy that shares the same platform as your H2