Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

geberhard 07-22-2005 05:07 PM

Wow!

Great video! I totally dig it as I was planning to dump my Jeep eventually, but after seeing this it got me pschyed about the H2 capability even more!

On the other hand I found some not so cool hummer videos, like the one going up the escalator you edited so I am still kind debating it:

-Hummer breaking tie rod on a easy drive you all must have seen, it became a classic

-Hummer being tugged out by Liberty, stuck at a parking lot this is another classic

-Hummer finally making up on the escalator (I think you had part of this edited after several tries

I think I saw about 5 other videos with hummers, but can not find them do you have them or should I look around for more and post them?

I am thinking of the H3, but are the issues with the H3 the same?

Thanks,

Gui

geberhard 07-22-2005 05:11 PM

Dennis would be great to see your pictures wheeling the Hummer as well, I need to show some to my buddies so they believe me as well.

Thanks,

Gui

Mudinyeri 07-22-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

-Hummer finally making up on the escalator (I think you had part of this edited after several tries

Let me just say for the record, Senator, that there is no dishonor in needing several tries to make it up the Escalator.

Editing video to make it look like you made it up in one try when you didn't ... naughty, naughty, shame, shame.

geberhard 07-22-2005 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think these should be added to the video as well..

geberhard 07-22-2005 05:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this one also looks like a beast. Maybe teh beast is his owner?

geberhard 07-22-2005 06:03 PM

This one is a sweet ride!

and

darn, I am becoming afraid of typing hummer H2 on google images...

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 06:05 PM

Seen plenty of show jeeps that look like that too

Mr. I - Man 07-22-2005 06:09 PM

Hey geekhard I didn't even know sites like that existed till now, Is that where you get all of your mod ideas for your Heep. Oh sorry I meant J. E. E. P.

Just Extra Engine Parts

geberhard 07-22-2005 06:12 PM

sorry, just getting some cool ideas for when I buy mine: dennis this one would look sick on the video:

Ah this one is insane, but from the place was posted nobody got seriously hurt, but unfortunately the guy was uninsured...

and

this one looked pretty bad, Dennis maybe should be posted in the video showing that not only Jeeps can bend or break a tie rod, but H2's can too !

ops no more wheeling for this one:

or this one:

geberhard 07-22-2005 06:14 PM

ok, this is a big one, just link:

http://sessionghost.com/RockOn/Dude/hdhoag/HummerH2_ima...recked-Hummer-H2.jpg

geberhard 07-22-2005 06:15 PM

hot:

h2co-pilot 07-22-2005 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gettinghard (over H2's)-

You'll never be as cool as Dennis. And don't lie, we know what your real job is- you wish you flipped burgers.

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 06:27 PM

We could all go out and get plenty of pic of pimped out or wrecked jeeps, but if we did that, it would be jeep bashing

We all know that it gets a little one sided when it comes to that.

wilfred 07-22-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
geberhard, is there a point to this or are you just practicing your posting skills?

I can’t figure out if you are a retard or or just plain mad at us, so I’ll go with retard.

I would say you need to flip burgers for another 5 years before you are even worthy of being in the presence of the great Dennis

Retard he is, i don't think he understands the meaning of the video.

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
We could all go out and get plenty of pic of pimped out or wrecked jeeps, but if we did that, it would be jeep bashing

We all know that it gets a little one sided when it comes to that.
I have a feeling it's much easier to find pictures of pimped out H2s in reality </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure that is true

geauxturbo 07-22-2005 06:41 PM

Only h2 I've ever seen off-road.

Y'all need to pick up the pace. I've been wheelin' with Chevy's, Dodges, Fords, Zukis, Yotas, AND YES, EVEN A KIA!! Never had the chance to jump in line with a Hummer.