Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DRTYFN 07-22-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by geberhard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I see a few here that STILL haven't gotten the true message of my video. So be it.

ROCK ON!!!!!

Pavement on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to see your bumpy riding teeth-rattler on the highway doing more than 60mph. I bet that little thing is a pisser in a cross wind. But it is bad-ass and so hardcore. I worship it.

Keep flipping, boy. I'll tell you when to stop.

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
I posted one link from pirate, was looking for the funny one on the Liberty and Scrambler helping the H2 stuck.

Yep, tahnk you for proving my point, and the extensive background research. so hard to look for me since I used my pirate board name since I am not a coward and am even posting my name you weak prick.

Thansk God I can say I build my rig rather than bedn over like you did buying yours, and getting very little to no use out of it.

Grow up little kid and pirate is not a jeep site, it is a extreme rock crawling site, and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Oh, and a cool other forum and site for you to look at is: http://www.fuh2.com

You like many here are missing the point But come to the "hood" sometime and we can go have fun wheeling together
You don't like it personal? Why are you here at an H2 forum posting bull****? You made it personal with your BS postings and I simply responded to your lies. Especially the ones about where you saw the video. Don't like it when your buttons are pushed, do you.

It's always everyone else that's missing the point, isn't it. You have failed miserably at making any point except the one of making an ass of yourself. I just enjoy helping out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry paragon, you are the making an ass of yourself without anyones's help The video is posted here:

http://customers.holdenmss.com/webfi...ibuteForum.wmv

I did not see it in the pirate site unfortunately...

Like in one of my first posts, the same thing portrayed in Dennis video, can be applied to any rig, as there are planny of "funny " Videos with any rig breaking, including Hummers. His video has low riders "bling" Jeeps, the same can be found on Google Images, easily... that is what I posted. The pic of a Hummer with broken tie rods or video can also be posted in teh same location Dennis put in his video....

wilfred 07-22-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Hmmm, from Paragon, I am Lame, and live in the "hood" LOL ;D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
What's that? You are rattle canning your rig? Oh ****, how lame is that?

Spelling I can handle, but I do not understand the bad grammar on his other statement well:

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:Funny, funny stuff. You stinkin' pirate. Oh, that's right, pirate's not a jeep site. So you didn't post for retaliation just to show the same thing that Dennis did but somehow it's Ok for you to do it but somehow still you insinuate that it's not for Dennis to. And, oh, no you downloaded the link from the pirate site. Why the lies and dodging?

Why still are you painting your **** in your 'hood's driveway.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

geberhard, if anyone needs to check his grammar/spelling, it's YOU! Please go back and edit your own first.

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

You have to flip 47,923 burgers to be as cool as me.

Now that was funny

DRTYFN 07-22-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Like in one of my first posts, the same thing portrayed in Dennis video, can be applied to any rig, as there are planny of "funny " Videos with any rig breaking, including Hummers. His video has low riders "bling" Jeeps, the same can be found on Google Images, easily... that is what I posted. The pic of a Hummer with broken tie rods or video can also be posted in teh same location Dennis put in his video....

You mean "plenty"? Must be the Hooked On Phonics **** they use for you guys down there.

DennisAJC 07-22-2005 08:48 PM

Can't we all just.....Git along?????

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

Dennis,

Does the number go down with each post or does it go up

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I see a few here that STILL haven't gotten the true message of my video. So be it.

ROCK ON!!!!!

You are funny So what is teh message for those of us who still do not get it? Maybe flipping more burgers will shed the light... Hmm also not sure what you have against burger flippers, do you just do not like everyone? Maybe you should relax, go hav a burger... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your defensive replies are the exact reaction I was hoping for.

The feeling sucks when somebody bashes your ride don't it?

Nothing personal. ALOT OF THAT **** I PUT IN THE VIDEO ABOUT JEEP WAS OBVIOUSLY FALSE.

Just wanted to make a point.

If we ever meet, trust me, steaks and beer on me. That's how we are around this group. We're just a little fed up with this crap that WE NEVER started.

P.S. To answer your sig..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis,

Trust me I have nothing personal against you or anyone here,and have no reason to.. welll Paragon is getting there, but not worth my time... I saw your video and also laughed and know it was a joke. I came to thsi site a few weeks back looking on HWMVV, H2, H3 etc. I saw that the video had the address so finsing the thread was not hard, and I read through some seeing what peopel were saying and what the debate was about. If anyone thought I was going to come to a Hummer site to bash on Hummers they are wrong. I was making fun the same way you made fun on the video, so it should have been seen as such. Some peopel just did not know how to take it, and that is understandable..

I am sure if any of us here would meet face to face we would have a few beers, and have some laughs, nothing personal.

Gui

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:53 PM

BTW Dennis, I didn't get **** done at work again today thanks to your video and thread

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:56 PM

Paragon,

To help you undertsand, the rattle can job is done by many off roaders since it is easily repairable after rock rashes, trail scratches, or tree branches against the paint to avoid rust. A simple rattle can job can be done by most if prepped correctly.

I developed my suspension, axles and setup (Ford front), rear Chevy 14 bolt). The Jeep has been built by me for wheeling, without anyones help. I am not bashing and discussing teh buy vs build here. Or saying that my rig is bigger or better than yours. I am saying I build it. I put it togheter, and if you chill and leave behind being upset, or anything, take your time, and look at the threads on pirate and you can actually see what I have done.

Gui

DennisAJC 07-22-2005 08:56 PM

GUI,

STOP! ....SHUT UP!.......

JUST SHUT UP...............

.........You had me at hello! ..........

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
BTW Dennis, I didn't get **** done at work again today thanks to your video and thread

Argh, me neither, this therad was hazardous... very few burgers flipped today Just teasing ya

Gui

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

GUI,

LOL Cool let me check out the videos!

Gui

DRTYFN 07-22-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Dennis,

Trust me I have nothing personal against you or anyone here,and have no reason to.. welll Paragon is getting there, but not worth my time... I saw your video and also laughed and know it was a joke. I came to thsi site a few weeks back looking on HWMVV, H2, H3 etc. I saw that the video had the address so finsing the thread was not hard, and I read through some seeing what peopel were saying and what the debate was about. If anyone thought I was going to come to a Hummer site to bash on Hummers they are wrong. I was making fun the same way you made fun on the video, so it should have been seen as such. Some peopel just did not know how to take it, and that is understandable..

I am sure if any of us here would meet face to face we would have a few beers, and have some laughs, nothing personal.

Gui

Ok, you can stop flipping now. You're right about laughing about this stuff.
Have you been up on the 'Con lately?

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

... very few burgers flipped today

Guess that number is going to be going up

HeimenHummer 07-22-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

GUI,

Tears....running....eyes......lmao!

Unbelievable.

geberhard 07-22-2005 09:06 PM

Doing Slickrock next weekend, and deer Valley in Agust. Doing some Swedish wheeling in September and Rubicon in October. Am bummed about what is happening on the Con. Just heard today that Spider Lake, a good camping area on the Con is being closed again. Bummer. Last year closed due to hazard (poo) in the lake surrounding area, and thsi year due to iresponsible wheelers driving off the trail.

Very bummed. Like I posted some pages ago, am bummed that what wheelers are actually causing trail closures, and not extreme green conservationists (nothing against conserving, but extreme . It has been hard to continue the clean ups and educate others on the trail... Hopefully people will start understanding more. We do trail clean ups, and things have gotten worse in the last years in most trails.. Hoping this will change. More info here:

http://www.delalbright.com/Rubicon/projects_05.htm

Any help and divulgation appreciated,

Gui

geberhard 07-22-2005 09:08 PM

All this talk about burgers got me hungry, lol HMMM In and Out

Gui

h2co-pilot 07-22-2005 09:12 PM

Aw! You mushy little pookies are going to make me cry!!

PARAGON 07-22-2005 09:43 PM

You don't get off that damn easy. Fine, if you want to quit the crap. I'll quit pushing the buttons, but don't try to continue a lie, here. People here are just not that stupid.

Where do you suppose you got that link to the video? You got the link from pirate. Damn, what difference does it make, and why lie about something so insignificant and simple.

Either keep the trolling so we can continue with the fun or just drop it all.