Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

ROX 07-24-2005 09:14 PM

Dennis! Great Video! you sure know how to stir the pot!
LMAO! I'm sick of hearing it too. And to tell you the truth, taking an H2 on Jeep trails is hard! Jeeps are skinny and an H2 needs to be finnessed around the obstacles ESPECIALLY because of the paint job. (unless you have a disposable car) I liked it!

pirate cralwer 07-24-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

DennisAJC
nice vid,Hmmm you do a very good job at editing , serveral of those clips do not show how many times it really took for that h2 get up the Escalator, in the actual vid it took him like 30 tries to make it up the first part.on the part where it shows the BLAZER going down loin's back? you left out where they had lost their brakes which is what caused them to lose control, nice making fun of someones misfortune, class act right there guy.Hummers pulling jeeps? nice pic but what about this one that you forgot about?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attac...chmentid=53419 or this one of a turtle http://www.krawlr.com/random/DSCN0037a.jpg

If your going to do a video, do one that does justice to the sport, not one making fun of someone elses mis-fortunes.

all this video is going to do is create more hate and discontent amoung the every, Its bad enough as it is.

hopefully this post won't get deleted but will serve as a reminder not to look down on others.

To all the other REAL H2 owners enjoy your beasts and tread lightly and safely.

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pirate cralwer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">DennisAJC
nice vid,Hmmm you do a very good job at editing , serveral of those clips do not show how many times it really took for that h2 get up the Escalator, in the actual vid it took him like 30 tries to make it up the first part.on the part where it shows the BLAZER going down loin's back? you left out where they had lost their brakes which is what caused them to lose control, nice making fun of someones misfortune, class act right there guy.Hummers pulling jeeps? nice pic but what about this one that you forgot about?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attac...chmentid=53419 or this one of a turtle http://www.krawlr.com/random/DSCN0037a.jpg

If your going to do a video, do one that does justice to the sport, not one making fun of someone elses mis-fortunes.

all this video is going to do is create more hate and discontent amoung the every, Its bad enough as it is.

hopefully this post won't get deleted but will serve as a reminder not to look down on others.

To all the other REAL H2 owners enjoy your beasts and tread lightly and safely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pirate Crawler,

I will respond to you the way some Jeepers have talked to us over the years.

NO, NO, NO, I will NOT be educated! I'm closing my ears to you and asses the Jeep the way I see fit.

-The Liberty, TJ,YJ ALL share the same parts and frame as indicated in the video.

-Jeep is German owned.

-Countries like Iraq use Jeep.

-You all work at Burger Joints.

-Stay at the Mall and Bling your ride, that's what Jeeps are for.

Some of these are not true mind you, but the general public doesn't know that. They'll believe what I tell them because I can. I can spread misinformation about the Jeep as good or better than you guys can about the H2.

The video is designed to make you feel and react the way we've felt and reacted over the years being H2 owners.

I'm glad you enjoyed my video.

MORE TO COME.....

PARAGON 07-25-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

H2 on Escalator. Hmmmm. Let's see there is 2 other videos that show it making it from beginning to end. Now why when I watched those two videos that have no editing done during the climb does it contradict with your "30 tries" lie.

"loin's back." Ever heard of a Freudian Slip?

Well, I am tired and would pick at the other stupid things in your post but the fact that you couldn't even spell your forum name correctly, well, that just says it all doesn't it.

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

hopefully this post won't get deleted

It wont, I had to preserve yet another moron posting, you apparently can't see this was a joke [/quote]

thanks for not delete, but as to your name calling, thanks for letting me know that your still in the 6th grade.

If you think your ready to show your H2 is ready for the off-road and mature enough to go with grown ups,and can also clean-up after yourself,{taking everything that you brought with you out with you,this includes your used toilet paper.} then join us here and respond to post #9 in this thread if not then please go ask your teacher for a recess pass, go play in the sandbox with your hot wheels.

Post #9
I've also welcomed the folks from the forum that made that vid to join a group of TJ's and try and keep up.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378116

PARAGON 07-25-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

thanks for not delete, but as to your name calling, thanks for letting me know that your still in the 6th grade.

If you think your ready to show your H2 is ready for the off-road and mature enough to go with grown ups,and can also clean-up after yourself,{taking everything that you brought with you out with you,this includes your used toilet paper.} then join us here and respond to post #9 in this thread if not then please go ask your teacher for a recess pass, go play in the sandbox with your hot wheels.

Post #9
I've also welcomed the folks from the forum that made that vid to join a group of TJ's and try and keep up.

English is your 27th language isn't it?

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 12:50 AM

Quote:

English is your 27th language isn't it?

no its not i'll remember to use a spell check when I reply to you okay?....and if this is your attempt at baiting...

next....

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 12:58 AM

I must warn you pirate,

You've entered possibly the ONLY Forum where NO outsider has ever Trolled successfully.

NEVER...

That being said, you should just turn around and let youself out.

PARAGON 07-25-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">English is your 27th language isn't it?

no its not i'll remember to use a spell check when I reply to you okay?....and if this is your attempt at baiting...

next.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Huh?

Sport, correcting your spelling is the least of your worries when it comes to this thing we call a language. And if I was going to be "baiting" for the likes of you, I would be using Gerber's Graduate's Lil' Entrees.

(Hahahahah, I make myself laugh)

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 01:18 AM

Cute joke, but good none the less

[/quote]Huh?

Sport, correcting your spelling is the least of your worries when it comes to this thing we call a language. And if I was going to be "baiting" for the likes of you, I would be using Gerber's Graduate's Lil' Entrees.

(Hahahahah, I make myself laugh) [/quote]

Libicon 07-25-2005 01:20 AM

Hitler? Yikes...you are treading on some dangerous ground there. There's room enough for all types of vehicles on the trails, but this is a horrible vid due to the non-wheeling sh!t at the end. Where's your respect for our soldiers that fought against these guys. This is just disrespectful in so many ways. My guess is that GM and DC will be giving you a call as neither would want any association with this.

On a more technical note, the only thing that struck me is how little flex those H2s have. The rest is just opportunistic videos and pics that could have just as easily been H2s rolling, getting stuck, etc. When you wheel hard (in any vehicle) this type of stuff happens. Until now I hadn't judged the H2s or their owners...way to go. You aren't disproving your critics, but you are creating more.

Marcmedic 07-25-2005 01:22 AM

Allow me to be the first to say GFY!!! Take your liberal "I'm so offended" crap somewhere else. IT WAS A JOKE!!!

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I must warn you pirate,

You've entered possibly the ONLY Forum where NO outsider has ever Trolled successfully.

NEVER...

That being said, you should just turn around and let youself out.

hmmm sounds like a challage to me, but this is not my reason for being here

I'm still looking for a response to post # 9?

h2co-pilot 07-25-2005 01:31 AM

What was post #9 please?

h2co-pilot 07-25-2005 01:32 AM

Alec stop posting at the same time as me.

Answer me, I was nicer.

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Libicon:
. Until now I hadn't judged the H2s or their owners...way to go. You aren't disproving your critics, but you are creating more.

Hmmm It seems that i'm not alone in my opinion. very well said libicon but becareful of voicing the truth here

pirate cralwer 07-25-2005 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
What was post #9 please?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378116 scroll down to post nine, and skip the other b.s replies , they are a good bunch to wheel with....epecially when your in a jam.

h2co-pilot 07-25-2005 01:35 AM

It was a joke- I repeat - It was a joke!

You guys seriously need to lighten up.