Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
As for the rest of you, GFY.

What the hell did I ever do to you????

KenP 07-25-2005 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
As for the rest of you, GFY.

What the hell did I ever do to you???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I just felt like typing it. Now GFY!

Weasel 07-25-2005 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weasel:
The other evil - H2
Fixed: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah nice, now you have a reason to get rid of the plastic crap on the rear bumper.

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 05:49 AM

LOL, great video!

I think the FUNNIEST part is you H2 drivers actually believe it! Its apparent money does not buy intelligence!

Here are a couple good links for you all:

Typical H2

H2 = All bling, no bang!

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 06:28 AM

Apparently you forget Jeep was the original army vehicle for the US forces. Only a moron would put Hitler in one....oh wait sorry, someone did already.

Didnt realize H2 owners had such thin skin, can dish it out but cant take a light hearted poke back in fun.

Oh well, after you are done getting your nails done and finish your solon appointment, we'll all meet up on the trail and do some wheeling, and have a good time!

H2 crash

ps. I, too love Chevrolet (French name?) Tahoe's also.....for getting groceries!

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 06:42 AM

Damn!

Did that poor rig get caught in an episode of Pimp My Ride or what?

As for cost, since I have 2 Rubicons sitting outsite, both in various stages of being built (about 70k between them both) and also 2 super duty 4x4's sitting next to them (another 60k or so, Im pretty sure I could afford a few H2s if I wanted. But.....I dont wanna!

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 06:49 AM

Sweet moped!

BLING!

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2 Rubi's R more fun:
Sweet moped!
BLING!

LOL! Thanks dummy. That's actually a thing of beauty. You've actually contributed something good.

Just saved image.

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 07:08 AM

And my favorite:

H2 stuck on the imfamous "Mall-Curb!"

See the trend here? BLING BLING BLING....but they are all on pavement! I dont know, perhaps Im strange, but Id be embarrassed if my 4x4 was the cover car of IMPORT TUNERS!

Ed G. 07-25-2005 08:08 AM

Hey, 2 Pewbs are better than none -

I've owned 7 Jeeps over the years 2 WJ'S,1 XJ,1 ZJ,2 YJ'S AND 1 TJ.To wheel any of them I had to mod the **** out of them. In stock form they are for beaches with no sand or young girls. I suspect that's why you are modding both of your "mighty" Rubicons. So quit the bull**** and GFY!!!

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 08:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

LOL, great video!

I think the FUNNIEST part is you H2 drivers actually believe it! Its apparent money does not buy intelligence!

Here are a couple good links for you all:

H2 = All bling, no bang!

Painful but true fact....

Intelligence is Saddam investing millions to fortify his army with JEEPS.

You trying to hurt our feelings????? We're capable of doing the same.

Just when things were going well, we get a brain fart making it worst.

And don't go all patriotic on us because you're doing a great job bashing an AMERICAN MADE rig Kaiser lover.

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LOL!

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We got plenty here....

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ever wonder why SADDAM lost the war??????

And NO it's not photochopped.

It's common knowledge his military drove JEEPS.

THANK ALLAH!

frank6150 07-25-2005 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh damn I didn't know we were back to sharing pics again. I think I can sift a few out...

frank6150 07-25-2005 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That sure was some extreme mud that guy was stuck in... Not even deep enough to suck your damn shoe off.

This guy is extreme as well. What a ****ing retard.

frank6150 07-25-2005 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jeep will rule joo!!

PARAGON 07-25-2005 10:24 AM

Quote:

Apparently you forget Jeep was the original army vehicle for the US forces. Only a moron would put Hitler in one....oh wait sorry, someone did already.
Dude, you need to learn the history of your vehicle if you are going to try to talk about it. Jeep was not the original army vehicle.

The vehicle Willys was a farm vehicle. It pulled plows, haying equipment, etc but was then marketed to the Army when the Army was looking for a new GP vehicle. The Army's first GP vehicle was in the early teens by the way, about 30 years before the introduction of the Willys Jeep.

Also, since the '20s the Army referred to any new vehicle it tested as JEEP. In the '30s there were all kinds of tracked vehicles, wheeled vehicles as well as planes that referred to as JEEP. It was just a name they placed on everything.

Also, in the '40s who do you think built all of those Jeeps. Ford, GM, Willys, and other contractors all built the same vehicle. So, with all that said, STFU.

PARAGON 07-25-2005 10:43 AM

For you stupid Jeepers that still don't get it because you can't see past the ignorance blinding you. Here is where the picture of Hitler in the Jeep probably originally came from. A British site, as in British humor. Hell if the Brits can laugh about Hitler and be Ok with it you dopes can chill.

http://www.willys-mb.co.uk/famous.htm

As far as Saddam Hussein in a Jeep. I'll be, heck that wasn't done by Dennis either. He must have found that one too: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/russell...saddamjeep.gif

CLAYDOG 07-25-2005 12:32 PM

Ok, who broke the server? The video doesn't want to play any more.