Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

PARAGON 07-26-2005 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
My grill can out flex your grill too

Are you gonna do a SAS on the front? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No need too, it can out wheel, er I mean out grill a Ducane stock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It can definitely outwheel, I've grilled the wheels off mine.

My daughter now thinks I have lost it after laughing out loud at the last pic

Mudinyeri 07-26-2005 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
My grill can out flex your grill too

Nice articulation ... NOT!

h2co-pilot 07-26-2005 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No Lockers.

h2co-pilot 07-26-2005 11:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder what my new neighbors think.

Longhorn 07-26-2005 11:33 PM

Alec -

The Toe, Caster and Camber on the front end look terrible!!

Who did your alignment - Roadsurfer?

BlkYota 07-26-2005 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlkYota:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlkYota:
While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html

Great, another troll, but this one is different, he may not be a jeep troll but a taco troll. What's next, more pictures sharing? Or maybe more trash talking?

Listen kid, read this entire thread before you decide to make a fool of yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please do tell how I am making a 'fool of myself' I merely stated that I liked both vids! Gotta luv the knee jerk reaction this forum has!

btw - I like both vid because there is a lesson to each and EVERY crash and it is not equipment related...it is 100% driver screw ups.

Every heep owner that Ive met HATES h2's saying that they are tahoes with H2 bodies. So seriously, what are the differences between the H2 and a Tahoe aside from the 35s and lockers? Honest question as the heep owners trash yotas too. Let's see if it garners a mature answer...

ps - I dont care what the vehilce is, if its 4x4 take it off the pavement. Just around here no one ever does including yotas...drives me nuts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are making a fool of yourself by linking that vid that every other troll brings coming to this forum.

You are making a fool of yourself because you are bringing up the same old tahoe comments every (yes, every) trolls brings. And if you actually took my advice by reading this entire thread, this question has been answered way more than once not only in this thread but probably in every thread when a jeep troll comes in and probably in many many threads in other forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you actually capable of reading for any kind of comprehension?? Your posts seem to indicate otherwise.

I bring the tahoe comment up because that is what EVERY heep owner spouts-off about. I couldn't care less either way other than to shut up the heep owners if they are incorrect.

And finally, I am NOT going to waste the next 4hrs looking for info in a post flame war of whose penis is larger than whose. Spell it out here and now or hold your peace.

PARAGON 07-26-2005 11:46 PM

BlkYota:

<font size=7>STFU</font>

If you don't have the common courtesy to read then move on. You picked this forum and this thread.

BlkYota 07-26-2005 11:46 PM

hehehehe gas here, mine does some really cool tricks like making a huge "WHOOSH" sound and generating a gigantic fireball that takes your eyebrows off!

I was scaring people for weeks with my permanent surprised look - they often would spin around thinking there was some kind of monster behind them!!

Evidentally the whole trick my grille performed inspired a very juvenile fit of mirth from my cousin Chris! He had this absolutely ludicris idea of lighting the match BEFORE you turned on the gas!

RasterMaster 07-26-2005 11:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's not about the grill....it's about how you use the charcoal!

h2co-pilot 07-26-2005 11:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oooooh, Does Jeep have a grill?

Mudinyeri 07-27-2005 12:03 AM

Why, yes, it does ...

... a seven slot grill, nonetheless.

RasterMaster 07-27-2005 12:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Mudinyeri 07-27-2005 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
No Lockers.

Looks like the wheelbase on that panty-waist Weber is too short to make it up those ledges!

HummerNewbie 07-27-2005 12:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
When your really serious about grillin, you go Char-Broil Commercial Series baby

HummerNewbie 07-27-2005 12:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And when you have all day to cook and plenty of beer to last, you turn to the smoker with oak or cherry